Is he using me, or just keeping me private or what?

OK, so one of my friend-a.k.a my crush, likes e, but he thinks of him and I as fwb!- he wants to have sex, but he knows that he isn't going to get it out of me(im a virgin and like it that way)..hell kiss me in private, but when it comes to public he says al this stuff about how everybody wil think he's a man wh- of he kisses somebody and they see. but then ill see him with his arm around girls waist, and he doesn't like then(he just wants to be friends with them)..what does this all mean?-is he just using me for his own kissing pleasure in private or something?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You're blue balling him. So he doesn't like to do public display of affection - that's OK. You're just a play thing and not the kind of woman he wants.