Should the US marines in Okinawa be executed?

Subject of recent discourse among myself and friends. Personally I feel that the marines in Okinawa, Japan have crossed a dangerous line. Raping a local girl has made not only America and the soldiers look bad, but caused damage to international alliances. I genuinely believe these men should be executed by firing squad if they are found guilty.

Why is it that all the human trash in America seems to come from Texas and the Bible Belt? I've held my tongue long enough about this. The "Christian" guys from this part of the country are often the worst part of utter human rubbish that our country has to offer. These people don't deserve life. They genuinely deserve to die.
Updates:
To be clear I only mean the 2 marines accused of raping the local girl, and I stand by my remarks in full that these guys should be shot point blank in the head and left to rot.
I don't advocate this as a deterrent either. Psychopaths don't react to fear. It's about punishment, not vengeance. To show our allies that we won't tolerate human waste among our ranks. It's about taking out the trash

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if it is found that they did do this then they should be executed and tried with treason for poorly representing out country, they are similar to public officials if the president rapped a chick I would also say kill the mother f***er rather then starting an international war or we can let the guy from their country who has the biggest d*** and who can also maintain an erection for man ass rape these guys for all eternity. This to me sounds fair any one of what I suggested

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This has happened periodically since the end of WW2. Because Japan surrendered, and part of the surrender treaty, US servicemen under the Status of Forces Agreement are immune to Japan's laws, unlike agreements in other such countries that did not surrender in war. Further more, since most of the times the rapes have been perpetuated on foreign children, the servicemen don't get charged because an American victim isn't involved. I personally know of men who raped and molested children in foreign countries, and didn't even get an extradiction hearing to the countries they did their horrific crimes, because it happened in a foreign land. They walk free today, never even having to see the inside of a courtroom let alone prison. This has been the usual outcome for soldiers who raped in Japan, unlike say in Korea, the UK, or other countries.

Sorry to tell you, dude, but those marines will never have to face charges, since their victims were Japanese. It's just the way the world works and America is still the most powerful nation on earth, so might makes right as they say.

0|1
    0|0
    • You're arguing for the moral legitimacy of raping underage children? wow, you're a piece of sh*t.

I hope you step on an IED over there in the sandbox, we don't need trash like you in our ranks soldier

• hahaha. I thought you were serious about this. Instead you just want to be an a**hole.

Cut and paste from my comment where I said supported such acts. I demand you to highlight, right now, this instant, where I said that.

Retard boy, explaining the way things are is not advocating them, dumbass.

I thought you were speaking out for justice, now I realized you're just being a retarded troll lol.

• I am speaking about justice. People who rape underage children are trash. They don't deserve life, and if you care to argue otherwise then feel free.

As soldiers they've committed something near an act of treason, by tarnishing their uniforms and trashing local laws. If you had actually served overseas, you'd understand the severity of their actions. In more harsh times these men would have been executed for their crimes.

• they should be put behind bars,not killed. they need to be punished,not murdered. as for the bible belt thing-i think it's cause it's the patriarchal,old-fashioned,bible loving way of life that makes them think that men can do what they want,as long as they say ''ma'am''. but don't judge all guys from the bible belt because of what some of them do,they're still individuals.

0|2
    0|1
    • They should be put behind bars and beaten to death mercilessly. And no, they aren't "heros". They aren't individuals. They're criminals, and they are trash

• Show All
    • I agree, they should be put in Japanese prison where they lose their rights to be processed by American courts.

• Their lives have no value. That is the premise of warfare. Fear not, I will correct this soon. I will kill these men. All of them. Until there's nothing left

• I haven't heard about this, but they should be tried in court and if found guilty be punished based on Japanese law. They're in Japan so they should be held to the laws of that country. If the punishment for rape in Japan is death, then of course they should be executed if found guilty in a court of law.

0|1
    0|1
    • You'll find most news unfavorable to the US military is not published in our media. The vast majority of Americans live under a media propaganda apparatus so extensive it'd make your head spin.

• I don't believe that rapists should face the death penalty, especially if it is a single occurrence. I am curious though, if you think that all rapists should be executed or if you just want these specific suspected rapists executed.

0|1
    1|0
    • Anyone that rapes a child should be killed.

• These people deserve the legal process that was designed to handle these kinds of things. I feel that in these situations, the US (or whatever country is involved, really) should release the people to the host country and be tried under their legal system.

Just a side note, it doesn't make you sound very consistent to bash on Texans or people from the Bible Belt...while at the same time taking up a mob mentality and wishing for someone to be executed. The connotation to your remarks implies that others are undeveloped dimwits incapable of separating beliefs and emotions from taking things by the book of the law that we have created as societies. Just a heads up...

1|2
    0|1
    • I disagree, Brando. In Japan no girl would make a rape charge unless something happened. Shame in society works different here. False rape allegations are unheard of. They are guilty, I am sure of it.

And about not bashing Texas.. the Bible is not a book of law, friend. It's a book written by drunken slobs 500 years ago. And if you are Christian? If you condone what they did. F***you. Yes, I said it. F***you. I don't care if you're a moderator. Kiss my ass, trash

• Show All
    • Well you asked for the evidence, which simply doesn't exist because the Church made sure it wouldn't. There is nothing more fundamentally evil and wrong than Christianity and America, they're the largest threat to world peace at present.

• I should've told him what he wanted to hear like his BA did

• I don't see what death solves, what will it add if they are just locked up for a long time

With the death penalty there can be no rehabilitation,

and why do we need to show our allies anything,

I agree with Elijah's point prejudice and the judicial system should be kept separate,

as you can have people wanting to kill because of a religious cartoon or because they hate a skin color

0|1
    0|0
  • No, they shouldn't be executed. Stupid question.

Rape deserves murder in return?

0|1
    0|1
    • It ain't murder when the government executes then man. That's called capital punishment. Soldiers lives have zero values. That's the premise for modern war. These men have represented their country in the poorest manner possible and raped an underrage girl.

They deserve to die like the terrorist scum they are. I'd shoot them both point blank in the head myself, and I'm in the service.

• Show All
    • That's correct, and civilians in Afghanistan or Iraq before were many times more likely to die in our "friendly fire" than in a 'terrorist' attack. I chose that word deliberately. To illustrate American hypocrisy. This country makes me sick.

• No response, cat got your tongue hypocrite? I've lost all hope for this pathetic country

• I hate soldiers as much as you, and I'm certainly not on the Christian's side, but... Prejudice and Judicial systems are best kept separate. They should be tried like regular *human beings*, just because they were wearing a uniform doesn't make it any more grievous a crime. There are already systems in the law that deal with people abusing their power; the first step is to strip them of that power so they can no longer abuse it. Second, imprisonment to fit the crime. For military men punishment is unnecessarily harsh anyway. Thirdly, you have a record to show you abused that power so you can't be put in that position of power again.

I dislike the law, on the whole, but that's not *unfair*. You want to shoot them because they're Christian Southerners in squatty drag, not because you're particularly concerned about Japan-American relations, or because object strongly to rape. Neither of those reasons, too, is enough to take a mans life, either.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't heard of this but if its true and they did it, execute them

0|0
    0|1
  • Nobody should be executed. Lock them up and throw the keys away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Screw you, a**hole.

0|0
    0|0
  • Behind bars for a long time

0|0
    0|0
  • no they shouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • The bible belt should be called the hypocrite belt

0|0
    0|0
  • The crime of rape does not warrant execution. End of story.

0|3
    0|1
    • its not just a crime of rape they represent our nations government

• Show All
    • Breaking into another person's home and punching a child in the face merits death. This man deserves to be tortured to death and then ritualistically set aflame and cast out to sea to die adrift, alone in the ocean. Sadly he'll get a slap on the wrist, because the US military is filled with corrupt hypocrites that will protect this walking, talking, mouth-breathing garbage.

F*** me? F***you a**hole.

• Really? Two months later?

Whatever, you're wrong, it's as simple as that. Don't care if you don't like it.

• LMFAO! Where've you been marine-hating-Okinawa guy? Kick any marine ass lately?

You should post a link to all of your great work on here. Here are a few:

link

link

link

0|3
    0|1
    • Show All
    • Oh I see--you're claiming to be a different guy. Interesting.

• I'm not a psychopath that gets in bar fights, but thanks for your concern.

• I mentioned this in another question about us. I do not care what other countries think about us. What I do care about is if Canada likes us or not. Obviously what that guy did was wrong, but he does not represent a whole country, a**hole

0|1
    0|0
    • To the Japanese, he does. Because they crash airplanes all the time and rape and violent crimes are common near the base. Expand your world view, redneck. Start with learning to read period. F***ing hillbilly trash

• You don't even know me. I'm not in the f***ing south. I'm a city guy. Asswipe...and no I don't think it matters to the Japs

• I live in Japan and speak some Japanese, and can't begin to tell you how wrong you are. The majority of residents in Okinawa hate the military. I'm originally from America, and can tell you they do view these guys as representative of our country. And that's what pisses me off.

They raped an underage girl man, of course people care about that.

• Human trash comes from the bible belt? Why is it called the bible belt? Because that is where there is a predominance of socially conservative evangelical religious practices. Not a lot of rape happens there, so that is pretty messed up that you'd lump an entire section of the country to the people who took part in this.

0|1
    0|0
    • Look up rape statistics, actually more violent crimes takes place in the South.

• You might be a certified retard.

• You shouldn't make any decisions.

1|6
    0|1
  • No, they should leave. Why is the military still in Japan and Germany? Is someone still afraid of retaliation? They're just there for someone to make money, they have no business there.

0|1
    1|1
  • Executed? No. Court martialed and sent back to the US for trial and imprisonment? Yes.

0|2
    0|1
    • I was in the military briefly, and I have to say that they should not be sent back to the US. No court martial. At best, left to rot in a foreign prison. Beaten, raped, defeated and left to suffer for the rest of their natural lives. I don't care how this question is received. If it were within my power, I would beat these two men within an inch of their life and make them regret being born. Soldiers do not deserve respect just for wearing a uniform man, not if they act like this sort of sh*t

• Chill out Rambo. Do you know anyone in Japan who was raped? I certainly don't condone their actions but you are being quite a martyr about this and it's excessive. I understand that soldiers are sent out to defend and represent our country and some take it to a different level in abusing their power. I have noticed this quite a bit in the attitudes of Marines in seeing themselves as superior.

• Not at all. Yes, most US marines are dumbass cocky kids.

America, as it stands, deserves the destruction awaiting it. The American government is the greatest threat to world peace in this world.

• if they truly did rape her then I have no problem with that wish they'd do it in the US as punishment maybe after a few the psycho's would be too afraid to do it anymore.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes