Should the US marines in Okinawa be executed?

Subject of recent discourse among myself and friends. Personally I feel that the marines in Okinawa, Japan have crossed a dangerous line. Raping a local girl has made not only America and the soldiers look bad, but caused damage to international alliances. I genuinely believe these men should be executed by firing squad if they are found guilty.

Why is it that all the human trash in America seems to come from Texas and the Bible Belt? I've held my tongue long enough about this. The "Christian" guys from this part of the country are often the worst part of utter human rubbish that our country has to offer. These people don't deserve life. They genuinely deserve to die.
To be clear I only mean the 2 marines accused of raping the local girl, and I stand by my remarks in full that these guys should be shot point blank in the head and left to rot.
I don't advocate this as a deterrent either. Psychopaths don't react to fear. It's about punishment, not vengeance. To show our allies that we won't tolerate human waste among our ranks. It's about taking out the trash

419

Most Helpful Guy

• if it is found that they did do this then they should be executed and tried with treason for poorly representing out country, they are similar to public officials if the president rapped a chick I would also say kill the mother f***er rather then starting an international war or we can let the guy from their country who has the biggest d*** and who can also maintain an erection for man ass rape these guys for all eternity. This to me sounds fair any one of what I suggested