Maroon 5 Announces 2013 Tour - are you going?

Maroon 5 announced their tour today, and I'm just wondering what concerts GAG members hope to see in 2013?

I'd like to see Maroon 5, Mumford & Sons, and the Black Keys.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a fan of the whole concert experience.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I was kinda happy when my sister mentioned it, but I realized I won't be home... I'm going away to another school in January, and the distance (~6 hours) wouldn't be worth the trip home and back to school, especially when considering the open acts (Owl City & the Neon Trees). Even then, there are bands higher on my "to-see" list.

0|0
    0|0
  • I saw maroon five live in 2004 they were great, Adam Levine is sexy. I saw the black keys live in 2008 and they were mind blowing(: don't care about mumford. I would go if I was still super into these people but my taste have changed. Should be fun for u!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Maroon 5 and all, but I hate concerts. They give me headaches and they make me sad. Plus listening to the same band for that long can get pretty boring for me, no matter what the band is. I'd rather see a Broadway show.

0|0
    1|0
  • Absolutely no way in hell would I ever pay money to see Maroon 5.

Devin Townsend and Gojira just announced a tour for early 2013, and I'm fired up for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any shows Queens of the Stone Age play. Or Arctic Monkeys. Or Kanye West. Or UNKLE. Pretty much any show any artist I remotely like plays.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going. Feb 16th!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I totally wanna see Maroon 5 in concert.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like maroon 5

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely try to see them. They are great.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't go to tours but if I had to go to one it would be that one. I like a lot of their songs

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes