Do drugs and alcohol open or cloud your mind?

Do drugs and alcohol show you what the world really is and being sober is just blocking that ? what's your experience with either of them and have you had any eye opening experience while intoxicated ?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Alcohol lets down inhibitions for everyone. You may see people do things they wouldn't normally do, and many times you may see a part of them that you wouldn't normally see due to them hiding it.

Drugs, I couldn't tell you. I've never had the desire to try.

I think people get the false impression that their minds are more opened when using these things. From a sober perspective. Their minds are more clouded. They believe they see more, but in reality they're seeing less.

• I get where your coming from but, I think getting intoxicated and seeing the (other side) its like a optical illusion its there but it make just take a little longer for most people to see it. Very good points though :)