What does it mean "to be ready for a relationship"?

Or further, what does it mean to "not be ready for a relationship" for you fellas? Thank you in advance for your opinions.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Top be ready. means to not be ashamed of your feelings. to have the ability to respect yourself and your partner. to let go of preconceptions and listen to what's being said. to communicate your needs/ opinions rationally. to be willing to learn as you go.

and lastyl. to have time in your work schedule for another person.

the last point is the thing is think is the most common reason for not being ready.

getting over someone and not cheating are more of a personality issue. than as stage in development. imo.