Always so clogged up! Why?

Honestly, I feel like I never take a decent dump. It's always painful or not working. Why is this? I hate being clogged!
I eat a lot more fiber than Americans and drink water a lot. Are enemas bad?
Can you get me some fiber examples? Obviously I need a little help

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not use an enema without talking with your doctor first. You may think you're eating enough fiber, but you're not. Talk to your doc, and she or he may have you speak with a dietician about your diet. Start drinking more water, cut out juice (unless it's prune) & soda, they rob you of water. If you have Fiber One bars, eat a couple. I swear you will take a good poo. Swear! Those things are packed with fiber.

You may be magnesium deficient. Females sometimes are, ask your doc about that. Watch eating too much cheese...it is also known as "butt putty," it's constipating. lol Do drink a strong cup of coffee, it can really help you go. Tell your mom so that she can get you a doctor's appt. soon.