Always so clogged up! Why?

Honestly, I feel like I never take a decent dump. It's always painful or not working. Why is this? I hate being clogged!
Updates:
I eat a lot more fiber than Americans and drink water a lot. Are enemas bad?
Can you get me some fiber examples? Obviously I need a little help

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not use an enema without talking with your doctor first. You may think you're eating enough fiber, but you're not. Talk to your doc, and she or he may have you speak with a dietician about your diet. Start drinking more water, cut out juice (unless it's prune) & soda, they rob you of water. If you have Fiber One bars, eat a couple. I swear you will take a good poo. Swear! Those things are packed with fiber.

You may be magnesium deficient. Females sometimes are, ask your doc about that. Watch eating too much cheese...it is also known as "butt putty," it's constipating. lol Do drink a strong cup of coffee, it can really help you go. Tell your mom so that she can get you a doctor's appt. soon.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• you need more fiber in your diet. fiber is what makes your bowels loose and prevents constipation you are severely constipated. If you want and instant remedy for it, and you can't wait take some laxative, but not to much.

but really you need to go and see your doctor. they will need to do some tests on you to see what is your exact problem. and they will give the proper route to go down.

0|1
    0|0
    • eat a big bowl of porridge, that usually give a good time in the toilet lol.

• you don't need an enema, that will not solve your problem. go too your doctor before seeking any other action. but first try eating more fibre or eat lots of porridge. if that doesn't work, definitely go and see the doctor, cause it could be something else or something more serious. but don't worry too much. it might be your just severely constipated.

• that happened to me I worked out every single day, drank at least 6 cuops of water and I ate healthy with a lot of veggies and fiber, nothing worked. I had to take laxatives that cleans out everything and I had to do that once in a while. But I noticed that oatmeal porridge help and so does bananas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fiber fiber fiber, I had hemorrhoids a few years ago, painful and itched like crazy, my proctologist had me on a high fiber diet, drink water and don't push too hard when "taking a dump". An enema could help but don't over use, as you will eliminate the vitamins your body needs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat more fiber. Salads, fruits, vegetables, beans, etc. That will soften things up and prevent you from being constipated.

0|1
    0|0
    • Fiber is the non-digestible material, mostly from plants. Much of it is stringy and fiberous, which is where the name comes from, but it also includes things like the "skin" of beans or corn, the pulp from citrus fruit, or any other parts of the plant that the body doesn't digest. These have a lot of volume, so you poop more, but they are soft, so it's easier to go and you don't have to strain. Straining is bad for you and causes hemorrhoids.

• 1. Drink a gallon of water a day.

2. Do more cardio - 60 minutes, 5 times a week

3. Eat leafy greens more often.

Enemas are unnecessary and a waste of money. Your body is perfectly able to expel waste on its own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be silly - girls don't poop. Everyone knows that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Constipated. Talk to your doctor - you may need to diet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat more fiber rich food and drink more water!

0|0
    0|0
  • Move more, eat fiber rich, drink more.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes