What do you think of the credit score 806? Should this be higher?

What helps improve a credit score? What do you think got the score at this number?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything over 800 is quite good. it means you have a decent amount of credit, but you have a history of paying at least your minimum payment before it's late. There are other factors too, such as your credit-to-income ratio and your used-credit-to-available-credit ratio that affects your score, but the biggest factor is if you pay your bill ON TIME. That means ON or BEFORE the DUE DATE.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 850 is technically the highest, but around 800 is consider perfect/immaculate credit by most creditors. Scores alone won't land you loans, but they sure do help in getting the paperwork passed. I have around the same credit score as you. I've had around 800 since I was about 20, but I had to build my credit history over time to show larger loan repayment.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a good credit score.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's like saying- I make $90,000 a year, is that good?

-or-

I have a 7.5" penis, is that big?

0|1
    0|0
  • thats a great score, I wish I had one that high

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you really 30 to 35? Anyone over 15 should know this answer. If you have great credit and pay your bills on time, had loans that were paid and had reputable credit cards then you got 806 as a score ...duh

1|0
    0|0
    • This is probably an advertising generating question... Relax. =P

• :P OK man and wow you got some great credit too

Recommended myTakes