What do you think of the credit score 806? Should this be higher?

What helps improve a credit score? What do you think got the score at this number?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything over 800 is quite good. it means you have a decent amount of credit, but you have a history of paying at least your minimum payment before it's late. There are other factors too, such as your credit-to-income ratio and your used-credit-to-available-credit ratio that affects your score, but the biggest factor is if you pay your bill ON TIME. That means ON or BEFORE the DUE DATE.