Did my boyfriend just make a racist comment?

he is white. I know he is not racist but I find the comment offensive

i told him I was gonna get my nose pierced and he said, black people normally have big nose anyway so he doesn't see why anyone would draw any attention to it.

he even further went on saying its like a fat girl wearing tight clothes.

I know what he meant but OMG

should I tell him that I am offended

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I say racist comments to my Girlfriend all the time. I don't mean offence by it. It's just one of the light-heart-ed perks that come along with an interracial relationship. Though, I sometimes strongly disagree with the cultural differences and may offend her from time to time >.< I would hope that, if I offend her, she would tell me so that I could prevent it in the future.

• you may think it is light hearted perks but its not

• Like I said, if she is offended, she's more than welcome to mention it to me and I'll put a stop to it. People have to stop being so sensitive about race, IMO.