How do you know if someone is blowing you off vs. actually being busy?

And why can't people be straight with you? Words are words are words are words. Word.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• In my case, when I say I'm busy, it's because I am. If I don't want to talk to someone, I don't have a problem telling them.

• That's good. This was a person that used to be in my life. So I'm not sure what is going on in his life now, if he's being avoidant or has things going. And because of the unsure nature of the situation, well I can't find out easily.

• Just hold on for a little while longer. If he really wants to hang out, he'll make an effort to fit you into his schedule.