What are your opinions of the third presidential debate?

Just let me get this out of the way first. I'm not an Obama supporter, nor am I a Romney supporter, but I don't think anyone can say Obama did not win this debate. I knew Romney couldn't beat him here, but his defeat was a little worse than I thought. It was getting so bad, that Romney clearly moved the discussion off of foreign policy and back to the economy (I probably would have done the same, since its Obama's weak point). But what are your thoughts everyone?

I just felt Romney did too much nit picking on irrelevant things. He could have hit Obama badly on Libya if he actually did his research on how crazy the rebel group taking power over there really is. Too many petty hip shots, and not enough surgical attacks with substance.
Oh and just as a side note, don't think the presidential candidate debates are over. I believe RT is hosting a debate tomorrow night at 9:00PM EST (its on the RT channel though, so you may not have it) for the other candidates such as Gary Johnson (I support him), Jill Stein, and a few others. You owe it to yourselves to watch it live, or a recording which I'm sure will come online after its over. Just letting you all know

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish they spoke about foreign policy more. Romney was more concerned with showcasing supposed economic trophies of his, and Obama was busy thinking up witty quips to hit Romney with.

• Tbh, I think that was a good move on his part. I hear what you're saying though, but Romney can't beat Obama buy bashing him on foreign policy...not unless he made the right type of attacks, and wasn't seen as a war-monger himself. If Romney made the right attacks, he could have sunk Obama in many areas

• think you summed it up well. looks like you've got Obama for another 4 years

• Well *I* don't, I'm Australian :P I am just in the US til January :P