Ladies, thoughts on passing notes?

Like if some guy in class passes you a note that says something like "my name is charlie" or "you're gorgeous", etc. What do women think of something like that? What are the restraints of passing a note? When is it cool, when is it not? Age restrictions? How cute does he need to be to get away with it? Any thoughts on passing notes in general is appreciated.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with Radii. Your bravery to actually approach her will take you A LOT farther than passing her a note. But feel free to pass her notes in class after you've approached her in person! That would be cute if after you guys have been talking for a while you start to pass her notes in class. Kind of juvenile but it still makes MY heart melt! Good luck! :3