Why is this Election a toss-up?

This just shows what a terrible candidate Romney is and how incompetent his staff is. Obama should be losing by double digits...

07

Most Helpful Guy

• because obama is running on a weak economy. whether its his fault or not, nobody is enthusiastic electing a president who hasn't delivered nearly as much change as he promised.

and romney, he's just a flip flopper who has tried to please everybody by saying different things to different audiences, and in the end, he's only being supported by people desperate for a new president.