Why is this Election a toss-up?

This just shows what a terrible candidate Romney is and how incompetent his staff is. Obama should be losing by double digits...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• because obama is running on a weak economy. whether its his fault or not, nobody is enthusiastic electing a president who hasn't delivered nearly as much change as he promised.

and romney, he's just a flip flopper who has tried to please everybody by saying different things to different audiences, and in the end, he's only being supported by people desperate for a new president.

2|4
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• this is coming from someone who was against Romney and for Obama going into the debates. Obama does nothing, but attack Romney and give vague answers. Romney now seems like the better candidate to me. Obama has lost my vote.

0|0
    1|1
  • They are both handpicked by the New World Banking Order. It's tough to find stark differences when they are both chosen to push the same global agenda.

1|0
    0|0
  • Romney is losing because Obama is outwitting him, not because of his staff.

0|1
    0|1
  • I'm surprised for as bad as Obama has been he has a good shot at getting a second term lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Way to make sense.

2|1
    0|0
    • I think next to producing ID's, there should be an IQ requirement to vote. Your question is one of the major problems with American education.

• Obama Llama

he will win

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes