Why do so many people think this way?

It's disturbing that the majority of people have the following mindset...

* Obama and Romney are the only candidates

* You might as well vote for Romney or Obama, because they're the only ones that are going to win

* If you vote for anyone besides Obama, your might as well be voting for Romney.

* If you vote for anyone besides Romney, you might as well be voting for Obama.

Why do so many of you think this way? If you actually want Obama or Romney to win because you agree with their views, then go for it. But it's very ignorant to vote for them for the reasons I stated above.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, keep in mind there are like 2-4 people on the ballot in all 50 states and D.C. On as the Green, Liberation, Constitution and Independence parties in most cases. Hard to find information about them, since most directed at those two.

I often vote for "minor" people, because I respect the views they hold. At all levels of office. Once, a so-called "minor" person win a state assembly race she had "no chance" of winning. Vote for people you respect, not who might win.

You have a valid point...