Poll: Based on the Presidential Debate whose got your vote?

I say Obama!
  • President Barack Obama
  • Governor Mitt RONI
But Mitt RONI contradicts himself & takes credit for things that was already done before he was in office. Then he brings up old stuff that happened years ago & he seems to be more focused on making improvement on other countries than his own. I just feel that based on tonight I don't think he is going to do any better in office than what Obama has done.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion I don't care about you wanting to vote for Mitt Romney (RONI)! He's a RONI to me!
Does anybody else agree that the presidential debate would've been even more interesting if it was a boxing match? LOL

1525

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll never get why people think Mitt Romney did well last debate. He lied a lot

link

and let's even look at his actual record of facts vs the president's:

link

vs

link

Yep...

Don't get me wrong, I still think both sucks, but anyone voting B for this question (cause it's based on the last presidential debate) is clearly a moron that ignores reality and believes Republicans can do no wrong and probably thinks Reagan was the second coming and other bs the right wing propaganda has fed their inferior minds.