What does it mean to be 'Hot'?

Everywhere I read on this website, something about a girl being insecure I read the guys comment that she has to me 'hot'. But what does that really mean? extremely sexy? like a whore? or just an feeling they get?

I have always been the 'cute' type. I have new clothes, 'you're so cute!' So does that mean I am not hot? is that necessary? Please comment!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I think people can be cute and hot depending on the person (I prefer cute). I know I don't usually call a girl hot if I think she looks good. I would probably say that she looks cute or pretty too. I guess when someone says hot, unless it's to a girlfriend it feels like you're hitting on to them or something. I personally think cute is better than hot anyways, so for me saying someone is cute is actually more of a compliment, so I guess it just may depend on the person who's saying it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• hot just means strictly attractive. Nothing further. Hot isn't in respect to your personality, your goals, etc. Hot is how attractive a person is physically, but not mentally.

4|0
    0|0
  • Hot means physically good looking from head to heel. It also is a reference to sexual attraction, has no meaning towards a person's character. At least I think so.

0|1
    0|0
  • All cute girls over age 16 are at least somewhat hot. I'm assuming guys say you are cute. Girls saying you are cute doesn't mean anything.

2|0
    0|0
  • Means the girl turns on the guy from just looking at the girl. That's what hot or smoking hot means. Cute means mildly hot but not super smoking hot or plain out hot. Cute is like a good face with a good but not super hot body. If the girl has the goods and she can turn on a few guys from just glances then she's super hot which is the same as smoking hot or regular hot.

There are some girls who are so hot that they are on fire. The people that are beyond hot. The girls with the whole package physically. Sexual bombshells.

All the definitions vary between person to person mostly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, right? My "hot" is probably different from some other guys "hot"

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes