What does it mean to be 'Hot'?

Everywhere I read on this website, something about a girl being insecure I read the guys comment that she has to me 'hot'. But what does that really mean? extremely sexy? like a whore? or just an feeling they get?

I have always been the 'cute' type. I have new clothes, 'you're so cute!' So does that mean I am not hot? is that necessary? Please comment!

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I think people can be cute and hot depending on the person (I prefer cute). I know I don't usually call a girl hot if I think she looks good. I would probably say that she looks cute or pretty too. I guess when someone says hot, unless it's to a girlfriend it feels like you're hitting on to them or something. I personally think cute is better than hot anyways, so for me saying someone is cute is actually more of a compliment, so I guess it just may depend on the person who's saying it.