Shower at night or in the morning?

Why at this time? I use to shower in the morning but I've changed to night because I've been getting dry skin after showers so I can't put makeup on after my shower, I have to leave my skin and hair over night to settle so I can do something with it without my hair going frizzy and my face getting itchy.

also I have another question because ya know 2 question a day limit and I have 3 questions today -.- unfair!

it's a really weird question but my friend told me that a teacher at her school has really bad breath she said "it's like he ate a plate of sh*t for breakfast". Just wondering what the heck would cause his breath to smell like that, lol she dreads him coming over to her in class, she says its so bad that you have to block your breath otherwise you'll start gagging.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I say she should tell one of the other teachers that his bad breath makes you uncomfortable and if there's anything she or the teacher can do to help him with it.

when I have jobs where I need to work early in the morning I shower at night but I have thick hair so over 8 hours of tossing and turning it's stuck all over the place and I need to wash my hair again.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I see your points about showering at night instead of in the morning..of course you won't be nearly as clean during te day, but it's a trade-off.

The bad breath? Why not leave him a note on his desk when he's not looking...

0|0
    0|0
    • I had him as a teacher when I was there and out whole class put mouthwash as there computer desktop background... He didn't get the hint I told it to his face a couple of times still doesn't do anything about it

• Strange! Maybe he's got some medical condition?

• I shower at night because I like to sleep fresh, clean and my bed smells amazing. and less work in the morning that gives me more minutes to sleep in. all I have to do wash my face, brush my teeth, moisturize my face, brush my hair, and put some make up on and spritz my perfume and put my outfit for the day and head out the door and no one would know I didn't take a shower in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if this works with everyone but if you have really hot showers try turning the temp down to just above warm and see how that works. I also suggest if you do turn down the temp still take showers at night encase it does not work.

0|0
    0|0
    • The thing with my shower is if you turn it a mm one way its too cold and a mm the other way is a little too hot so I keep it there rather then having a cold shower

• ooh. I hate showers and any water taps that only know hot or too cold. is there any way you can get the pluming fixed or is it low priority for you?

• There's nothing wrong with it not worth fixing

• I used to shower more in the morning but nowadays a lot of my showering is post exercise,'so mid afternoon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I shower in the morning, but I shower at night more often. It depends on a lot of factors such as when I have time, when I do my exercise, and just how I feel. Plus, I try to wash my hair every other day only, so there are days when I need to wash it in the morning in order to have clean hair during the day, and then there are days when washing it at night works out. I prefer showering at night because it relaxes me.

Bad breath can happen from bad dental hygiene, digestive issues, and tooth problems.

1|0
    0|0
  • I shower every morning. I might also shower some other time in the day, depending on if I do anything dirty or physical.

0|0
    0|0
  • I shower at night. It relaxes me SO much before going to bed.

I think I know the cause of this bad breath mystery. Would this happen to be a class in the morning? When I wake up and haven't brushed my teeth the night before my breath reeks so bad. I can't bear to smell my own breath. It's SO bad.

There really isn't a way to break this to someone without sounding a bit rude, so it's best to pull them away and with respect, tell them that their breath reeks and suggest them to start brushing their teeth more.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I have work I shower after that (late-afternoon), so that I can sleep for longer :3

On days off I shower in the mornings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer morning cause' I sweat a lot overnight so stink lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Always at night and again every day before work or classes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Night

0|0
    0|0
  • I shower in the mornings.

0|0
    0|0
  • During Fall and Winter, either is fine I think. I normally shower in the morning, right before I head out and start my day. I think showering before I start my day is especially important for me during Summer, since I tend to still sweat after taking a shower during a hot Summer night.

That teacher has halitosis, which is treatable and preventable.

link

link

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes