Shower at night or in the morning?

Why at this time? I use to shower in the morning but I've changed to night because I've been getting dry skin after showers so I can't put makeup on after my shower, I have to leave my skin and hair over night to settle so I can do something with it without my hair going frizzy and my face getting itchy.

also I have another question because ya know 2 question a day limit and I have 3 questions today -.- unfair!

it's a really weird question but my friend told me that a teacher at her school has really bad breath she said "it's like he ate a plate of sh*t for breakfast". Just wondering what the heck would cause his breath to smell like that, lol she dreads him coming over to her in class, she says its so bad that you have to block your breath otherwise you'll start gagging.

68

Most Helpful Guy

• I say she should tell one of the other teachers that his bad breath makes you uncomfortable and if there's anything she or the teacher can do to help him with it.

when I have jobs where I need to work early in the morning I shower at night but I have thick hair so over 8 hours of tossing and turning it's stuck all over the place and I need to wash my hair again.