What do you think of a tattoo of your own signature?

I randomly thought about getting a tattoo of my signature to represent the admiration and love for oneself. For a long time I never thought of myself as useful and I always hated everything about myself...especially my name. But I am trying to think positive...would that be stupid if I tattoo my signature?

89

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds good to me - the idea of a tattoo is very appealing to me if done right and at the correct place without overdoing it i.e. almost all over the body etc which can put off someone like me.

It's great and lovely that you feel positive about yourself, I'm personally happy for you (one doesn't need to know someone in person to feel good for them). Good luck on that count.

However, a signature as a tattoo is not a great idea even if hidden inside clothing. Reason is you use that signature for various purposes and even people you are with all the time don't need to know your signature or notice it. However, while being on your body on display for anyone you are with in a personal situation to see all the time; it could be misused considering it's importance in today's world.

One is safe to do that when everything becomes either retinal identified or biometric ;)

One may say I'm paranoid; NO I'm not! I believe in better safe than sorry. 9/11 and stuff don't happen everyday but can we deny it can happen :)