Name 5 things that you wish the opposite gender understood about you?

name 5 things that you wish the opposite gender understood about you

Guys and girls both welcome to answer

1511

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Don't play mind games. If you want to text me, do it. If you want to go out with me, ask me. If you want something from me, ask it. If you love me, say it. If you're upset, talk about it. My time is valuable, don't waste it. (should make a song with this as the chorus)

2. Don't lie to me. I'm very smart and I will know what you did sooner or later. If I catch you're lying and deny it, I'll present evidence. If you still deny it, I'll call you a pathetic liar and you'll have to live with it.

3. I act according to your ocean tides. If one day you're under the weather, I'll be considerate and confomrt you or give you space. If you act cold, I will act cold, if you act affectionate, I will too. If you stop caring, I will stop caring a second later.

4. I need to be feel desired, I need to see that even if we've been together for 6 months, a year or 5 years, you still fight for me, and for keeping the relationship at its best. If I feel I'm taken for granted, I'll gather my belongings and leave you.

5. I get over people quite rapidly. If we break up, I'll assume we did everything we could and if we had a rough one, don't expect me to beg, be there for you or even care about what we could have done. Give me three weeks and I'll go from crying my heart out to smiling the sour moments away. I won't be the ghostly ex wishing you back and don't look for emails or calls from me in your inbox. When I'm gone, I'm gone.