Perfume with a scent of vanilla?

I love the smell of vanilla and I was thinking about getting a perfume with a bit of scent of vanilla in it. But I don't know any perfumes with a vanilla"twist" in it. So if any of you know any, let me know!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Victoria's Secret - Vanilla Lace is one of my favorites (on a woman)

Vanille - Molinard

Other good ones are:

Cinema - Yves Saint Laurent

Hypnotic Poison - Christian Dior

etc

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Gee, won't you smell like a pumpkin pie or something that way? It's the season, but do yu want to smell like the kitchen at Thanksgiving?

0|1
    2|0
  • google search link

2nd search result. link

0|0
    0|0
  • Hypnotic Poison has a vanilla twist. It smells very yummy.

here is the link link

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like the smell of real vanilla then I'd recommend Gorilla Perfume by Lush in Vanillary. The solid ones are the best in my opinion and it smells lovely!

0|0
    0|0
  • I never know the name of perfumes but I love vanilla..5 star question

0|0
    0|1
  • link

Pink sugar. Extremely sweet, younger scent but also has a hint of musk. Reminds me of a cookie!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lancome Hypnose, Jessica Simpson Fancy, Comptoir de Sud Pacifique Vanille Extreme... Or just go to Sephora and buy one of their brand small purse sprays, they have them in many scents (colors), I love the vanilla and chocolate one ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I know of one, and I'm using it, supposedly it is a "casual"

Diesel - Fuel for life link

Now, if you look up what people write about the scent of this perfume, it doesn't smell like they describe it. Most people recognize it by its somewhat vanilla scent.

(My ex LOVED this one, and I so does other girls as well)

1|0
    0|0
  • Very sexy by Victoria's secret. It has a hint of vanilla without it being overpowering. This is probably my favorite perfume. They also have a body mist called vanilla lace which has a very heavy vanill scent

1|0
    0|0
  • Givenchy Pi. It's pure vanilla and it smells great. Yes, it is sold for men, but I promise a woman can wear it very well. Try it at your local Sephora.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes