How do you know if you're ready for a boyfriend?

I've never had one, so I don't know if I want one. And I don't really know if it would take loads of my time and energy.. and if it would be worth it.

So how do I know if I'm capable and ready to have a boyfriend? And what should I keep in mind if I want one?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Truth be told...Bf/Gf isn't something I had to think or get nervous about. If you like someone and you've gotten to know them, and you WANT to be in a relationship with them ask them if they want to be in a relationship with you. (You MIGHT get your feelings hurt.)

Same thing goes if the person asks you to be in a relationship with them, if you feel the same way then be with them. It's not that complicated. When you're in a relationship you can't be super selfish (not saying that you are) but you have to take into consideration of their feelings. You have to keep your jealousy in check, but let your partner know when you're uncomfortable with his actions.

ALWAYS let your partner know what's going on with you because you don't want to be passive aggressive. Make sure you're honest with him, ad make sure you're okay with brutal honesty so he can be honest with you. Relationships require trust, and trust requires honesty.

Make sure you consider the other person in the relationship when you do something that me even slightly have influence on your relationship. So that there is no confusion when it comes to some things.