Guys- thoughts on smart/entrepreneurial women?

I mean women who have advanced degrees and want to start their own businesses. Are you scared of them or impressed by them?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Not scared or impressed. I guess the only problem that you'll run into to is that girls are hypergamous and guys know this. If you make a lot of money, guys that make less than you may avoid you because of it (though you probably don't mind this for the reason I mentioned). That leaves you with the guys above you. One would think that they would value beauty above anything else that you're doing. They've made it after all.