Caught a Naked Woman in the house

Hello,

So I come from a family picnic with our two daughters back home. My husband didn't want to go because he hurt his foot but he managed to go out the night before and partied! He came back home and partied some more with his friends. So I came back home late afternoon. I left the sleeping kids in the car in the garage so I can get help from him because he was not answering the phone. Only to find a black purse in the family room, so when I was going up the stairs, he came down and asked what I doing. He had the guiltiest face in the world, and I was what are you doing. Then I ran upstairs and there was a naked girl was running to the third floor to the bathroom and locked herself there. So I yelled and screamed and ran back down to my daughters to leave but my husband comes outside with his underwear and manages to take my youngest (1 1/2) out of a moving vehicle. I was very emotional and just wanted my daughter back, I came back through the front of the house, but they all left! I was in tears, I just wanted her back, that's all I cared about. I called and he said he is coming back and wanted to talk, I had no strength but he kept on telling me that he didn't sleep with her or have his d*** sucked just that they kissed and if I didn't come home that they would have sex. He kept on apologizing and saying that he spoke about me the whole night. I really don't care at this point about him. I just wanted to leave but stayed because of the girls. I feel it is a bad decision & trying to heal. Is there a way for me to have prevented this? I am so hurt and betrayed. He said it was the alcohol and other drugs and he will stop everything and needs my help. I just don't believe him. I know that I am great person and I would never betray him like that. How do I move forward?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Please don't feel obligated to stay with him because of the children. You owe it to them to be the best parent you can be to them and that is intrinsically tied to your happiness. You can both be parents to your children without being married.

However the decision to divorce your husband is a choice all your own and based on numerous things. Everyone makes mistakes we are only human but He's already planted the seed of doubt in your mind and in all likely hood you may never be able to trust him. What is a relationship without trust? You've alluded to a possible drug and alcohol problem which is dangerous to you and your children. But addiction is a genuine illness and if he is truly suffering from addiction and he wants help then it is quite possible to work through this and come out of this situation stronger than ever. but in my opinion his cheating doesn't appear to be the actions of a addict out of control. His actions seem very much so deliberate and well thought out. He chose to bring this woman to your home at a time he knew you and your children wouldn't be there for a significant period of time.

To move forward I would suggest that you separate. Definitely abstain from having sex with him because his infidelity can be a real risk to your health. Give yourself time to sort through the situation consider what you want as much as you consider what's best for your children. Best of luck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• LOL of course he's gonna apologize snce you caught him red-handed. It's great you don't believe him. Lots of men get drunk but still stay faithful to their girl.

Okay, just remember he blatantly cheated on you, every time you get feelings of sadness, remorse, or you miss him, remember, he couldn't even stay faithful for less than the full day you were away from him. Dwell on that thought, and as time passes, it becomes easier to imagine life without him.

4|1
    0|0
  • THERE WAS NO WAY FOR YOU TO PREVENT THIS! He was tested and he failed. F***him. You deserve better. Be a model for your girls and respect yourself enough to get OUT of this relationship. That's my opinion. I think its the best but if trying to work on it is best than do that. But my mind is on your self-worth and what you are modeling for those precious girls. Good luck <3

2|2
    0|0
  • You don't move forward. You talk this through; he ges help for his addictions, he breaks off al contact with these drug girls (I would guess), and everything stops until he earns your respect. However long that takes, or you move out, kids or not., if you think he's stuck in this frame of mind.

0|0
    1|0
  • He's full of it. Leave him and don't let him keep your daughters hostage.

3|3
    0|0
  • Its called cheating and its divorce time! I would ask him to leave after cleaning out the bank accounts and maxing out the credit cards...and restraining order

1|1
    0|1
  • You move forward without him. He's not worth another second of your time. You will not lose your kids so don't even worry about that. Plus, you can't be the best mom you can be if all of your time and energy is wrapped up in this ***hole.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not your fault. It's his fault for being stupid. Just get a good lawyer and make a good case at court to get your daughters back. Let him rot in hell. And he threatened to bang the girl if you didn't come home? Wow, what an a**hole. If the house belongs to both of you, and not just him, then you should call the police for you get home and have her thrown out. Either way, you should ditch that dirt bag. Just make sure to keep it together and bring your guns for the divorce hearing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think having sex with another woman was all that bad. What was unacceptable was that he broke a commitment not to have sex with another woman. He is also obviously lying and using his own child as a hostage is unacceptable under any circumstance.

The whole incident says a lot about who he is. Even if he gets off drugs or whatever addictions he has you are still left with a man who has very little regard for you, his own children and values.

I'm not one to cry "dump him/her" at the first sign of trouble, but this guy needs to be cut loose.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can lock his dick in chasity

0|0
    0|0
  • What did you end up doing?

0|0
    0|0
  • make sure you do whatever you have to do to get both your girls with you and someplace where he doesn't know where they are and then have him served with divorce papers. what a d*** for taking your daughter out of the car and using her as leverage. This is why I have a concealed carry permit >:( no a**hole is taking my kids to save his sorry ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • WOW!

you deserve better than a lying, cheating ###Hol3! you are a great woman and mother. so don't use the kids as an excuse to stay. please! have some respect for yourself. get out and start divorce proceedings and child custody, support, alimony and bleed this idiot dry!

0|0
    0|0
  • Where I come from, you're supposed to shoot him. And his skank. But that's not acceptable in normal society. So you divorce him. get full custody of your children, remove any of his visitation rights, and clean him out of house and home by taking all his cash in the divorce and then charging an outrageous amount in child support. Then have a limit and a time and if he doesn't pay so much by then, get his ass locked up in jail. Then you tell everyone what happened and it'll ruin any chance he has at having a good social standard. So basically, you'll have just ruined his life.

But the divorce proceedings are really all you need to do. You could also get him for kidnapping (debatable seeing as he is the child's father) but he could certainly get in trouble for holding a child against their will.

3|1
    0|0
  • Talk to a lawyer and start divorce proceedings.

5|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes