How come none of you are giving Best Answer?

the past 50 questions I've answered, NO best answer was given. What gives? I don't care if it's me or not, but lets see some more best answers being given

86

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes all the answers suck. Sometimes more people answer the question later, and if a better one comes along it's kind of a d*** move to take it away from someone and give it to another person. I honestly think that other people should vote on the best answers. Most times, the QA just picks who agrees with them or who has the most similar answer to them, rather that which one is actually better. It's too subjective.