How come none of you are giving Best Answer?

the past 50 questions I've answered, NO best answer was given. What gives? I don't care if it's me or not, but lets see some more best answers being given

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes all the answers suck. Sometimes more people answer the question later, and if a better one comes along it's kind of a d*** move to take it away from someone and give it to another person. I honestly think that other people should vote on the best answers. Most times, the QA just picks who agrees with them or who has the most similar answer to them, rather that which one is actually better. It's too subjective.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This question I've asked here at least once before myself. People are so self centered, they don't care about anything but their own question. Usually they know waht 'advice' they WANT to hear, and verbaally abuse people who give the 'wrong' advice. In any case, they don't care enough about the effort, unpaid that we put into answering questions to even make a quick click

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe none of the answers that were given were BA worthy. Plus sometimes a question can still be answered later down the road and maybe THEY are going to give you a BA and it would be pretty crappy to give that person BA when you've already selected someone. =/ lol then again...you might forget about the question you asked and forget to select one. hahahah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer seeing no ba given rather than just given to the person who agrees with the qa the most. Its BEST answer and frankly sometimes there isn't one

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of my Q's aren't really one's that you can give BA for. Also many times all the answers are very similar so nobody really deserves it.

I only give BA when I'm very moved.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ask very few questions, but I always try to remember to give BA to someone.

0|1
    0|0
  • I totally.

Completely.

One hundred percent agree with you.

Bam, BA me baby.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because a lot of the time, it was based out of favoritism. Now that the majority of those people aren't active anymore, it's died down.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think we should all make a small note after our answers lol

best me please!

0|0
    0|0
  • yea I know I have wondered that too, I have started to do it if there is an answer good enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people don't give a f***. :)

0|1
    0|1
  • Can I has a BA? :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I always do. Even when I don't have good answers or plenty of answers to choose from.

0|0
    0|0
  • because we're all selfish and lazy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes