Ladies need advice on two tone hair? Red with what color?

I'm new to the trend but see it everywhere, I have auburn hair and would like to make it two tone, Like red on top half and another color at the bottom.

what color would anybody suggest?

any links would be great as well. thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have deep auburn hair as well and I've done black or dark brown underneath and it looks really nice.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks so much. which do you think looks better, the black or brown?

• Well it depends on what your style is. I liked both colors alot. Black looks a little more drastic than dark brown, so depends if you want it a little more low key like say for work I'd go with brown, if you want something less natural looking and more dramatic I'd go with black. My hair at this moment is deep auburn with coffee brown underneath. Maybe go withthat sense itsyourfirsttime doing this.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well, black is always good. But purple is a neat contrast, as is green. I guess I would avoid yellow, to much like blonde.

But if you like baseball, go orange and black if you like the sf giants :)

Have fun, sounds cool :D

0|0
    0|0
  • A friend of mine has done bleach blond on the bottom and the contrast is beautiful. I love it when she braids her hair too because it has such a unique effect.

0|0
    0|0
  • im not a fan of this trend myself, but if you want red on top then black or chocolate brown on the bottom

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown

darker shade of red/auburn

Burgundy

Black

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks I love your answer

• i ll tell green, if it would be my gf.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes