Ladies need advice on two tone hair? Red with what color?

I'm new to the trend but see it everywhere, I have auburn hair and would like to make it two tone, Like red on top half and another color at the bottom.

what color would anybody suggest?

any links would be great as well. thanks

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I have deep auburn hair as well and I've done black or dark brown underneath and it looks really nice.

• thanks so much. which do you think looks better, the black or brown?

• Well it depends on what your style is. I liked both colors alot. Black looks a little more drastic than dark brown, so depends if you want it a little more low key like say for work I'd go with brown, if you want something less natural looking and more dramatic I'd go with black. My hair at this moment is deep auburn with coffee brown underneath. Maybe go withthat sense itsyourfirsttime doing this.