Why do you give your clothing to a SO? Why do you like receiving clothing from a SO?

My boyfriend let me borrow a t shirt and said I could have it. It's too big so I could just wear it as a sleep shirt. I feel creepy because I like it because it smells like him! But anyways, I like receiving because it reminds me of him when he's not there (LDR). So what's the thing about giving clothing?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Every girl I've ever dated has appropriated clothes (mostly shirts, but also jackets, occasionally sweats or socks or other small items) from me. I think the shirt thing is common for exactly the reason you describe: it smells like him, and reminds you of him. Most girls seem to like that.