I need some advice about lingerie

hiya I've just turned 16, and I'm looking to buy my first thongs any help on styles? asso I'm a 38d should I just wear lace bras or stay with da padded ones any ides? thanks x

21

Most Helpful Girl

• hm has pretty thongs to fair prices

• forgot to write one of the best brand of bras is caprice, the come in sizes A-F and they are so pretty and they give the support you need and gives a really good shape.

• how did you find da caprice bras hun? as am thinking of placeing an order...

• Asos.com sells a lot of her bras, panties, swimwear and sleepwear. A lot of uk sites has her lingerie as well, like becheeky.co.uk. Search either caprice or by caprice and you will find it :)