Nike Dunk/High tops on a girl? Turn off on?

I was thinking aboout getting a pair of Nike High Dunk's(sneakers) for myself - and whilst opinions won;t necessarily change my mind I am curious as to what guys specifically think of these type of shoes on girls?

I'm not cutesy, but I'm pretty girlie tall and slim if that changes anything.

And also - stick to classic black and silver or something flashy pink or blue?

Thanks!

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure that most guys care enough about shoes to care which shoes a girl is wearing. I realize that's blasphemous to say when shoes are such a big deal for women, but it's true. There are a hundred things more important that we don't have enough energy left over to care about things like that.

Wear what you like.