How can I get my eye to stop watering?!

So for the past like 3 or 4 weeks just my right eye has been watering like crazy and it's bothering me so much now. Does anyone know how to get it to stop? Or why it's doing this? Please help me:(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe the air is too dry or dusty. try some eye drops

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• conjunctivitis? it's pretty common,so I'm guessing it's that. get some eye drops,they're good to have around anyway esp. if you use a computer a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you recently break up with your boyfriend? My eye starts watering too when that happens too. =__= So much in common (:

0|0
    0|0
  • just sprinkle some salt

0|0
    0|1
  • this happened to me when I used a new foundation. so if you have used new makeup or creams they might be the problem. good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it is because you might have a bad cold or you are ill. but here is something I copied from a website of causes of watery eyes:

- Irritation. This can be due to grit, dirt or chemicals in your eye.

-Entropion. This is when the edge of your eyelid and eyelashes turn inwards and rub against the surface of your eyeball.

-Blepharitis. This is inflammation of the edge of your eyelid, which causes it to become red and sore.

-Dry eye. If you have dry eyes you don't have enough tears or your tears aren't capable of lubricating your eye properly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes