Really do need help with this

I'm in a jam here...big sister use to date a guy and now they're broken up but, the two of us have really stong feelings for each other. what can I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oww... You missed very important details in your text! Your sister and this guy have a child together? I wouldn't try anything with a sibling's ex, let alone if they were together years and have a child. Personally, it would be very awkward to handle in the familia, esp with my own nephee ?!. What does your sister think about this?

I would stay out og any trouble. there are plenty of guys out there, not just your sister's ex!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't be trifling.thats your sister.stop seeing this guy, you should have never been all in his face in the first place. With family like you, who needs enemies?

1|0
    0|0
  • when did they date? for how long? did she love-love him? how did they leave things? why did they break up?

0|0
    0|0
    • they were together for four years but, during that time that's when it started.

They've been apart for about 5 years and they have a child together.

she knows about our feelings toward one another.

they broke up cause he left her and they remained friends but,every time we

have a get together and every body is there we just stare at each other.

• that sounds like a BAD situation. imagine how her child will feel about this later on? are you prepared to give up your sister for him?

• What you can do ? Stop being a d*** and move on from your sister's ex. This is beyond ridiculous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't make a move!

Sisters are more important than guys

0|0
    0|0
  • hey I look at like this if you two want each other then do what you want to do.

doubt that it would last long anyway because, the two of you just want to f***

each other that's all it is.

after you f*** then we'll see how much feelings you have toward each other.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes