Really do need help with this

I'm in a jam here...big sister use to date a guy and now they're broken up but, the two of us have really stong feelings for each other. what can I do?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Oww... You missed very important details in your text! Your sister and this guy have a child together? I wouldn't try anything with a sibling's ex, let alone if they were together years and have a child. Personally, it would be very awkward to handle in the familia, esp with my own nephee ?!. What does your sister think about this?

I would stay out og any trouble. there are plenty of guys out there, not just your sister's ex!