Do I have any other options than Suicide?

Iv applied at every single job in my town and around where I live. I'm 24 and still live with my dad have no money and no car. The military won't take me cause of health problems. And I'm still a virgin. I see nothing but Rafters and Rope in my future.

116

Most Helpful Girl

• Instead of feeling sad about what you DON"T have, I think you be thankful of what you DO have. You might think , "well there's nothing that I have to be thankful for." Well think again.

Be thankful that you live in a house. I know someone that was kicked out of their house and slept in the park for a few days then moved into a homeless shelter. I also know people your age and older that live with their parents.

Be thankful that you can actually apply for a job. Some people cannot apply for jobs because of criminal records & other issues. I think you should try a new strategy with your job hunting. Maybe you can ask someone with lots of job experience for tips on how to get a job.

Be thankful that you have life. Do you know that the mere fact that you open your eyes this morning is a blessing? Not everyone had that opportunity this morning. Make the best of what you have. God gave you the great gift of life, run with it! You have lots of stuff you want out of life, I understand, we ALL do, but should we commit suicide? No. We should WORK HARD to get them. There's nothing like that feeling of achieving something you wanted for a very long time plus worked hard for.

You don't have a girlfriend? Plenty of people are single. Plenty of people are still virgins. I can't tell you " just wait and someone great will come along" people don't just fall from the sky. You have to put yourself out there. You have to go out more and socialize. as for the car part, that will come when the money come, you can always save up and buy a car.

- always, ALWAYS be optimistic

-make a list of what you DO have & feel damn good about it lol

-make a list of what you DONT have and start planning on how to receive them then cross them out after you receive them.

Nothing that you wrote is impossible to get. They might not be easy to get but they can be achieved. There's nothing like that feeling of achieving something you wanted for a very long time plus worked really hard for. I want you to experience THAT feeling and not suicidal thoughts. take care.

• Please don't bring God into this. I have no Religion. But I appreciate the other things you said.

• I was hesitating to put the God part because I didn't know if you believed in God or not..but I respect your beliefs and sure your welcome.