Karaoke lovers: What are your favorite songs to sing?

For those of us who like to sing karaoke, what are you favorite songs to sing? Mine are as follows...

George Thorogood & The Destroyers - I Drink Alone... link

Aerosmith - Dream On (I can't do the high screams at the end, though)... link

Brad Paisley - Alcohol... link

I have a friend who also likes to do karaoke. She and I do awesome renditions of Need You Now, Whiskey Lullaby, and Wanted Dead or Alive.

What are yours?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not a big karaoke fan

but I like singing to Bohemian Rhaposdy

Mamaaaaaaaaaaaa

OoooooooooOooooo!

0|1
    0|0
    • That is a good one. When I was in college, the choir did that song for their first concert one year. I played guitar for it. It was basically awesome.

• everything about that is awesome

even when amateurs do it, it is fricken awesome

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Burn It Down & New Divide by Linkin Park as well as Burn It To the Ground & Lullaby by Nickelback :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Oasis's "Some Might Say" is my signature track...sung with the British accent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't Stop Believing - Journey

Wonderwall - Oasis

Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers

I am really good at singing Don't Stop Believing, but what really is great about the song is how many people know it and can sing along. Delivering a convincing performance in front of a large group on a well known song helps to break the ice and get everyone singing along. In a group of 17 people from different countries, Wonderwall is the only other song everyone got up to sing to.

Bohemian Rhapsody really brings out everyone's best though I think the group needs to all know what you are getting into.

0|0
    0|0
  • Britney Spears-lucky

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes