What do you think about women with muscles?

Seems a lot of guys like slim women compared to women who have muscles. But I could me wrong let me know what you prefer.

How important is body type to you guys?

And women how do feel about muscles on a woman?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fit is TOTALLY attractive. The best. Fit.

Muscles? Well that is another story.

Guy Ritchie said when divorcing Madonna that sleeping with her was like hugging a piece of gristle. Uggh. Not sexy. Women are supposed to be softer than I am and I prefer fit curves over stick figures.

MMA fighter Ronda Rousey is a complete hottie but those shoulders (and arm bars) scare me.

And Serena Williams... shudder... I'm just hoping I can outrun her...

1|0
    0|0
    • I did not realize Guy said that wow!

I checked out Ronda Rousey and I get what you're saying. I'd want her on my team.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Unless they have the steroid look, I love 'em. I've always had crushes on aerobics instructors, part of why I go to the classes. Jus tbecause they have a few muscles doesn't mean they aren't basically slim and shapely!

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally tend to associate muscle (especially a lot of muscles) as a masculine only quality but women can be strong, too!

I don't want to ever look that way but I don't mind if other females have bulk/muscle. If they are happy and like the way thier body looks that is all that really matters, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to be harsh here. If the woman is in the freeweights section, I immediately assume she's a lesbian - most are where I go.

If it's tone muscle, hot; bulk and it's a turn off! It's all about keeping her feminity.

1|0
    1|1
  • Well body type is one of many things that I look at. I know I'm fat, and I'm working on it. I want to find someone whom would workout with me, and we could both be in shape, and live a healthier life.

Muscles on a woman are nice, granted I wouldn't want her breasts to be square but I think we each need to have some.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think haveing a "buff" girlfriend is kinda gross or just not femine but a tone or well exercised body is nice.

Tone= exercised and not really chubby not really strong and muscular.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say being athletic or toned is attractive. It is good to be healthy looking in general. I think lifestyle choices are more important and good lifestyle choices lead to a healthy body type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lets just say that if when we're walking down the street, the girls think your arms are bigger than mine, well then we got a tad bit of a problem

1|0
    0|0
  • You mean like a toned body? I love it. Even more so than a slim body. Anything more than toned is a little off putting though.

0|0
    0|0
    • When people say "toned" I don't understand what they mean exactly. I mean where you can see definition and see the actual muscle. Like someone said Jessica Biel is one example. All the way to female body builders. It's a range really but as long as you can see the muscles.

• idk it's hard to explain. I guess as long as she's still very feminine looking, then I don't mind some muscle.

• Guys with muscles prefer girls with muscles. But you can get away with being fragile if your a knockout (9+)

0|0
    0|0
  • girls with muscles > girls without muscles

simple!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind a women being lean & toned up or even a bit of muscle gains but nothing like a bodybuilder.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a toned body, it shows that she takes care of her health and body. Please no Mrs. Olympia muscles...

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she doesn't have more muscle than I do I think it's hot. I like a toned body.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree men should have muscles period. I don't think a man should have less muscle than a woman, men have testosterone you're suppose to have muscles.

I think muscle is attractive on both men and women.

• Love a beautiful woman that's not afraid to show off her muscles heart

0|0
    0|0
  • I think muscles on a woman is sexy as long as a woman keeps feminine

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah this is something I sometimes worry about. I don't lift weights on my own, but because I work in a factory where there is heavy lifting I do have some muscle in my arms. I wouldn't say they are huge muscles, but they have definition if I flex.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that they are muscular...

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be a powerlifter. Big legs and upper body but not gross, powerlifter type.

Most men I think were intimidated by it, although I did have many that were fascinated with the fact I could lift so much weight. are you a powerlifter or bodybuilder?

If you are, more power to ya! :)

0|1
    0|0
    • That's great! Do I look like one? Nah I'm just fascinated by muscles on both sexes. I working on building muscle mass but when I tell some guys that they say something stupid like " don't get big like a man" or something along those lines.

Would you date guys who weren't into fitness and weren't muscular?

Power to you girl! I find women are afraid of weights so it's great to see others who are strong and sexy!

• i don't get why guys are intimidated when a girl can lift more than them... it is pretty cool I think :)

• body builder type is ugly. normal muscle definition and strength is hot. basically, I like mesomorphic women like jessica biel and hayden panettiere(could be muscular)

0|0
    0|0
  • men love a woman with muscle. problem is, women want the same. so usually men without muscle won't make moves with women who do, cause we expect rejection

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes