What do you think about women with muscles?

Seems a lot of guys like slim women compared to women who have muscles. But I could me wrong let me know what you prefer.

How important is body type to you guys?

And women how do feel about muscles on a woman?

417

Most Helpful Guy

• Fit is TOTALLY attractive. The best. Fit.

Muscles? Well that is another story.

Guy Ritchie said when divorcing Madonna that sleeping with her was like hugging a piece of gristle. Uggh. Not sexy. Women are supposed to be softer than I am and I prefer fit curves over stick figures.

MMA fighter Ronda Rousey is a complete hottie but those shoulders (and arm bars) scare me.

And Serena Williams... shudder... I'm just hoping I can outrun her...

• I did not realize Guy said that wow!

I checked out Ronda Rousey and I get what you're saying. I'd want her on my team.