What article of clothing do you hate on the opposite gender?

More specifically on the person you like? like a crush, gf,bf, husband, wife or whatever. Any type of shirts, shoes, jackets etc you just can't stand seeing them wearing?
Okay I think we can all agree here that saggy/baggy pants and "spray painted" on jeans are NEVER a good look.

5527

Most Helpful Girl

• I refuse to date a man who wears the following: "wife beater" tee shirts, tee shirts/sweat shirts with the sleeves cut off and/or a "V" neck cut into it, stupid things written on their shirts, low riders, sox with sandles, skirts, bras or needs a bra, boots or shoes with heels, clothes with sequins or sparkles, women's clothing for that matter, chains...like heavy gold/silver chains circa Rocky era, and Toupees, gross! I know that's a lot of stuff...but, I know what I like & don't like. Men do too.

• Wait men don't like that on other men or they don't like it on you?

• What you don't like guys wearing T-shirts or T-shirts with v necks? because T-shirt is super casual and all men wear them,

the V neck however is pretty douchy

• QA: No, I know what I like & don't like on men. Men know what they like on women.

Tripz: Love Tee shirts & caz look, not V-neck tees, IDKY.