What article of clothing do you hate on the opposite gender?

More specifically on the person you like? like a crush, gf,bf, husband, wife or whatever. Any type of shirts, shoes, jackets etc you just can't stand seeing them wearing?
Updates:
Okay I think we can all agree here that saggy/baggy pants and "spray painted" on jeans are NEVER a good look.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I refuse to date a man who wears the following: "wife beater" tee shirts, tee shirts/sweat shirts with the sleeves cut off and/or a "V" neck cut into it, stupid things written on their shirts, low riders, sox with sandles, skirts, bras or needs a bra, boots or shoes with heels, clothes with sequins or sparkles, women's clothing for that matter, chains...like heavy gold/silver chains circa Rocky era, and Toupees, gross! I know that's a lot of stuff...but, I know what I like & don't like. Men do too.

0|1
    2|0
    • Wait men don't like that on other men or they don't like it on you?

• Show All
    • What you don't like guys wearing T-shirts or T-shirts with v necks? because T-shirt is super casual and all men wear them,

the V neck however is pretty douchy

• QA: No, I know what I like & don't like on men. Men know what they like on women.

Tripz: Love Tee shirts & caz look, not V-neck tees, IDKY.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There are these long skirts that start from the boob to the ankle that really piss me off.

Legings as pants:please cover up the camel toes please.

Platform high heels: looks like a new born giraffe when standing or walking.

Overall girls should dress to their body instead of trying to force whatever style is in fashion on their bodies.

8|2
    0|0
  • link

The fishnet shirt on men can look decent (although I'm not the biggest fan of it)l.

Only if the guy has a certain body type.

I usually see men that have beer bellys or guts wearing shirts like this.

And I am instantly blinded.

I hate that article of clothing on men!

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Sure if I was in an S&M video haha.

Oh right the 'sagg" look, don't you just wanna tell them "pull your damn pants up and don't try to look all thuggish".

• Lol yes. That or look like their getting ready to get a **** up their ass. It grosses me out.

• I personally get turned off if men dress like a girl, like wear dresses, makeup, & that kind of stuff. I don't have any qualms with men who do this, but I just couldn't date someone that did.

1|2
    0|0
  • Sweat pants. God do I hate them. If your lounging around the house late at night before bed, they're OK, but other than that, a girl should never leave the house in sweat pants imo. Even guys shouldn't for that matter.

1|1
    0|0
  • any open toe shoe that isn't a flip flop and that should only be wore to the beach other to the pool. And baggy jeans.

6|3
    0|0
  • I have discovered how much I enjoyed seeing my crush in jeans (never skinny jeans) and a t-shirt. It drove me crazy. So now I'm against him wearing anything but that. And he is currently wearing shorts...

For all other guys I hate when they wear jeans but you see every inch of their boxers. Pull it UP for crying out loud!

2|2
    0|0
  • The littel round bowler hats. They are too cutesy and too much just asking for attention. I always have to fight the urge to tap them off their heads.

2|2
    0|0
  • i absolutely HATE! when women come out in pubic wearing a shower cap on. not sure if women all over do this but in south FL I see it all the time and it looks so stupid

3|2
    0|0
    • NO WAY! I've never seen a woman walk out of the house with a shower cap on. I must see this!

• I live in South Florida and I don't see this.

• I'm in ft lauderdale and man they are out everywhere with it, last time I was at Walmart I saw it. I was told that women do this when their hair is recently done they put it on to help keep it together but I have seen different.

• shorts, I don't know why- but I like him in jeans:p..its prob beacuse I like country guys-in other words, I like full on cowboys!

0|1
    1|0
  • SAGGY PANTS. omggg. So ick. I just feel like pulling them up and making them wear a belt.

Guys that wear elite socks up to their knees while wearing athletic shorts. Just NO. Stahp eeet. So unattractive.

3|0
    0|0
  • Poorly fitting pants (skinny or baggy, both are gross) and t-shirts with clothing companies' names on them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Crumpled clothing of any kind .It shows that he doesn't care and doesn't put in an effort on his appearance.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lots of wifebeater hate from the women... guessing that's when dudes wear them as regular shirts though.

Anyway, I don't really care for super high heels or ugg boots. And I'm not a fan of those MASSIVE sunglasses that became popular. Haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok on a boy or crush. Pants beneath their but. High waist pants. Big loose shirts. Snapbacks. Two different colors of shoelaces. Sandals. Floral clothing. I also dont like plain white shirts uness they are like collar shirt or sth like that

0|1
    0|0
    • Floral clothing? Really? :(

• sorry it looks kinda gay.. :\ i mean flowers are girly so i dont understand why guys wear them...

• Double denim. But I don't know how valid my opinion is. I fell in love with someone who wears crocs, and they can wear whatever they want and I won't say a damn thing. As they say, love is blind.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish there was a federal law that outlawed the production and use of Ugg Boots!

4|1
    1|0
  • Non-swimming shirts that expose the entire lower abdomen... "This isn't the beach, girl..." I'm glad that this fad died in 2003.

4|0
    0|0
  • On any man:

Pants sitting below the waist. Pull them up FFS. When I see a guy with pants like that walking, he looks like a duck.

Really low V-Necks: It's not attractive even if he's has a nice body. Don't wear those. Shallow v-necks are just fine though.

Sweatpants: Unless you're at the gym or sleeping, no way. Especially if they're sitting below the waist - looks worse than jeans!

Too much bling: nawwww it makes a guy look douchey.

Dirty or ripped clothes, especially if you're not an artist/painter/construction worker: NO. Nasty.

On my boyfriend:

Well nothing that I already listed of course, lol. He always dresses really well.

3|0
    2|0
  • Sagging pants and skinny jeans

skinny jeans are very telling about his package

2|1
    0|0
    • I have to agree with the saggy pants. I get an urge to pull dude's pants up when they're sagging. I guess because I think it would be uncomfortable to wear them like that. I of course never would pull someone's pants up though, lol, that would be very awkward. But I can tell you that just because a dude wears skinny jeans doesn't mean he has a small package. James Deen, p*rn star, talks about wearing skinny jeans, & his penis is 9 inches long. So, the pants don't always tell the truth.

• Baggy pants, a lot of bling, belt buckles, crocs, Ugg boots (I have seen a dude who wore them a lot, its bad enough girls wear them), and sandals with socks.

0|1
    0|0
  • They look like fkn bimbo eskimos
    www.boston.com/.../bradyugg.jpg

2|0
    0|0
    • Can we rule this out for college students who are sleep deprived and broke ( this is the only shelter we have against the elements lmao). After college " bimbo eskimos "are out lol

• I actually like wife beater tank tops, but I hate those baggy saggy jeans where you can see what kind of underwear someone's wearing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Track suit bottoms and these weird tight like trousers, they're usually black in colour and look god awful. I'm not sure what they're called, but they are hideous, seriously hideous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scarves because it makes me question their sexuality. I think scarves are feminine and gays can look feminine. Its so disappointing when you see a cute gay guy. lol

0|0
    0|1
  • Can it be a combination of two? Sandals with socks ._. O.m.g.

1|1
    0|0
  • Running shoes, white leggings, ugs, and high waisted jeans. There are a few girls who can pull off high-waisted shorts, but they are few and far between.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what they're called, but those outfits that are really loose around the abdomen that make every girl look like she's pregnant, I don't know why they exist

1|0
    0|0
  • Jean shorts! No man should ever wear those. And flip flops/sandals if you don't take care of your feet

0|0
    0|0
  • baggy and any apparel with bright pink color on it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Baggy clothing on a girl is a huge turn off. Especially pants

on the other side of the spectrum, Sun Dress' are extremely attractive.

2|0
    0|0
    • 1 exception being, those wide necked shirts... so much win

• ugg boots with short skirts or shorts... i live in southern California and see that consistently. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Acid wash jeans are freaking hideous on guys. I can't believe I still see guys wearing them. I wish I could burn every pair that ever existed.

0|0
    0|0
  • The baggy pants where you can see his underwear... Like you can see his whole butt

1|0
    0|0
  • When girls wear anything that is sexual or revealing and complain that guys are always staring at them...lol

1|0
    1|0
    • I have nothing against them wearing that but there is a time and a place for it!

• Anything that looks remotely feminine or something that would be arousing upon immediate first glance. Especially if it's deliberate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really been one to be bothered my clothing. Always the personality that matters to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • On someone I like (female): Anything high-waisted, like jeans shorts or regular jeans, horrible, just horrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes that says 'swag' or 'yolo' stuff like that. I think it's for kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tie-dye. Sweatpants. Sandals and socks. Short shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • when a woman has any clothing on in the home or even outside if she can go naked outside

0|0
    0|0
  • super low jeans, shorts so long they may as well be pants, and fedoras

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate when women wear dresses with tons of flowers on them

0|0
    3|1
  • When guys sag there jeans. Uhuh noo thats so not attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • My fiancĂ© only wears white tshirts so when they are like really dirty it is really annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • preppy shorts that are above the knee.

3|1
    1|0
  • baggy, trash bag pants or high top sneakers

1|2
    0|0
  • All of it.

4|1
    2|1
    • Show All
    • id kill myself if that happened, my body is my body and I don't want some random 80 year old perv checking me out!

• I stopped caring about that sort of thing long ago. The only influence someone has over me is that which I give them. And that amounts to zero these days. If every article of clothing in the world disappeared I'd be among the first to say, "f*** it", and run out the front door and into the streets.

p.s. almost every guy is going to check out every girl that walks by; even the ugly and beastly. Everyone gets at least a glance. I don't care if he's 16 or 116. He's checking you out.

• Ugg boots

4|1
    1|0
    • I just think they look stupid and it does not flatter your feet. I also forgot to mention Doc Martens.

• Can we rule this out for college students who are sleep deprived and broke ( this is the only shelter we have against the elements lmao). After college ugg boots are out lol

• Very baggy jeans.

3|1
    0|0
  • wife beaters... ick.

0|1
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes