How do I tell a girl I like her?

I know she likes me but I'm just really shy witch she knows I'm just not a talkative person

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Come out of your shell and out of your comfort Zone

44
  • Send her a token gift, a bracelet or anklet, something tangible that she can wear to show you your gesture is welcome! If she returns it, or doesn't wear it and ignores, you, you have your answer without being embarrassed.

• if you don't want to go up to her and tell her, then give her signs. for example, you could like, hide a rose or a letter in her pocket or bag? so if you know what I mean, let her know you like her, but if you don't like literally saying it to her, try and find a way. it is up to you though. :)

• first- don't be shy if you tell a girl you like her(thats a turn off alot)...and just get into a convo with her, and just say "can I tell you something?"..and then just say I've liked you for a while babe, or whatever. don't shy shy!- be brave!...and its even easier through text then person! lol..good luck:)

and don't get to worried about what she will say back!, and if your heart pounds super fast after telling her, than don't pay attention to it!

• Show her before you tell her then approach it casually like "you know how I feel about you" and if she knows it should be easy but if not you will get her curiosity going so she will respond how do you feel about me

• Start talking to her and if you know she likes you then ask her to talk to you alone then just tell jer

• easy bro. straight up ask her to go do something together.

• Leave a note in her locker

• Give her the D