Have you ever cheated?

We all agree that cheating means to be involved with somebody or multiple people while we are in a relationship.

Have you ever cheated on Jesus? (If you're someone who claims to have a relationship with Jesus.) Like we say we have a relationship with him right? So when we do things that are not of him, things that dishonor him, things that he considers wrong and sinful. does that not mean we are cheating on him?

Basically what I'm trying to say is when we do things that are antichrist and we CLAIM we have a relationship with Jesus, does that mean we are cheating on Jesus?

Do yall think that means we are basically saying "I don't care that you died for me. I'm crucifying you back to the cross by doing and saying things that you died for."

I hope y'all understanding what I'm saying lol cause sometimes I don't even know...

04

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're referring to a normal human relationship, if we do something our partner doesn't like that doesn't mean we're cheating.

As you're referring to Jesus, if you've given your power over to him then anything you do is not 'cheating' him unless you do it with those intentions.

You may do things that are seen as 'bad' in your religion, but if you weren't fully aware of your actions how can you possibly be held responsible?

As far as I'm concerned, you can do what you wish unless they're coming from malicious intent.