How many girls like crude humor?

My boyfriend is really into crude humor and I am not. I am trying to get more into it, but I find it kind of hard... what do I do? How many girls like this kind of humor?
  • I like crude humor
  • I don't like crude humor

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Gee...I think you're pretty normal. I don't even like crude humor.

It's sweet that you're trying to share this with your boyfriend, but keep in mind that he should be sensitive to what you like as well.

He shouldn't just think of you as one of the guys either. Maybe he enjoys partaking in a lot of crude humor around his guy friends, but you don't have to share everything with him.

It's good to share some things, but you also want to feel you can be yourself around him without forcing yourself into his world or vice-versa. Maybe humor is one thing you two don't share.

• yeah I think he's worried he can't be himself around me or something. I had no idea he felt that way until yesterday.

• Honesty is the best way to handle the situation.

• true. I really like him! so hopefully I'll just learn to like it lol