Why are there so many momma boys here

am I the only one that has been noticing this? dudes no a days are so pathetic. they would do anything to get woman's approval. they would go as far as ruining their identities and swallowing their prides; and I don't even know where to start or end when it comes t this one.

but anyways, I just wanna know what is the point of doing all these nonsense? are women really worth that much? whatever happen to the so called real men? that took pride in being themselves and not letting women walk over them like is gonna pay off or something

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats not really a mommas boy, the whole part about doing anything for any woman, that would just be a dumbass. A mommas boy is a guy that is so attached to their mom that they call them multiple times a day, ask their approval on everything and make their momma the priority in their life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• What's wrong with that? I heard they know how to treat women with kindness and respect.

0|0
    0|1
    • yea whatever... no wonder why women treat them like shyt and always dump them in the end

• First of all, the term "momma's boy" is insulting to the mother and the son. A good relationship with your mom is NOTHING to be ashamed of. It's just a guy who loves and respects his mom. Even then, being a so-called "momma's boy" has nothing to do with ruining their identities or doing anything to get a woman's approval. Any guy who lets every girl he's with treat him like sh*t or walk all over him is just a dumbass.

And actually, Time Magazine recently reported several studies proving that "momma's boys" grow up to be independent, empathetic, and confident spouses and partners. And honestly, if a guy knows how to treat his mom, that means he'll know to treat me with respect.

0|0
    0|1
    • BLAH BLAH BLAH!

TIME MAGAZINE! LMFAO!

• I don't think you know what a momma boy is

0|0
    0|0
  • You include?

0|0
    0|0
    • you got proof that I would do anything for a p****?

• Do you know what a mamma's boy is? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • We differ on what a mommas boy is.

I think a mommas boy blames women for all his troubles, has no success with women, is a bit of a misogynistic douche bag and blames women for not liking this. They think treating women with respect is somehow "losing" in the eternal war of the sexes.

2|0
    0|1
  • Learn the definition of mommas boy first.

0|1
    0|0
  • lonely

mommy issues

virgins or the insecure douchebags who need women to validate them

0|0
    0|0
    • It's amazing how someone being a virgin is such a bad thing, like who gives a sh*t? What difference does it make if a guy hasn't had sex

• being a virgin isn't a bad thing nor did I ever say it was. I'm saying the virgins on here are bitter

Recommended myTakes