Why are there so many momma boys here

am I the only one that has been noticing this? dudes no a days are so pathetic. they would do anything to get woman's approval. they would go as far as ruining their identities and swallowing their prides; and I don't even know where to start or end when it comes t this one.

but anyways, I just wanna know what is the point of doing all these nonsense? are women really worth that much? whatever happen to the so called real men? that took pride in being themselves and not letting women walk over them like is gonna pay off or something

72

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats not really a mommas boy, the whole part about doing anything for any woman, that would just be a dumbass. A mommas boy is a guy that is so attached to their mom that they call them multiple times a day, ask their approval on everything and make their momma the priority in their life.