So I'm missing him now:-(

He stop speaking to me a couple of days ago.

He said something that was hurtful, but I never wanted us to stop speaking. Now I'm hurt and missing our conversations. Hmmm, wish I can speak to him again., I would tell him how itsnot that serious, let's just forgive and forget, and get back to being happy. I guess I'm just wondering if he miss speaking to me?.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• what happened?

0|0
    0|0
    • He said something hurt full and I got up set and I express I didn't like what he said we went back and forth and it just ended wrong,I was just hoping maybe a day or two for us to cool off, not cut of all lines of communication

• you didn't tell anything new. *what* is that "something hurtful?"

• Well he said that I ask to many questions like I'm in elementary school, and I took offense to it, there was nothing wrong about me asking questions, I took it as being interested in him...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If he misses you, he'll get in touch again somehow. I got upset with a guy I like once over something he said. It was a misunderstanding. I apologized later because it really was my fault for jumping to conclusion and we didn't speak for a couple of weeks. Somehow, he saw me somewhere and he text me later. After that we got back to talking like nothing happened. He'll find you if he miss you too or if your relationship means something to him..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really see a question here...just complaining

0|0
    0|0
    • Not complaints just Staten I miss him and the argument wasn't serious enough for us to stop peaking. Review what I wrote again and maybe you will understand

• I still don't see a question, I see a complaint

• Ok, fine there's no question for you to answer,... OK, GOOD NIGHT.

Recommended myTakes