So I'm missing him now:-(

He stop speaking to me a couple of days ago.

He said something that was hurtful, but I never wanted us to stop speaking. Now I'm hurt and missing our conversations. Hmmm, wish I can speak to him again., I would tell him how itsnot that serious, let's just forgive and forget, and get back to being happy. I guess I'm just wondering if he miss speaking to me?.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• what happened?

• He said something hurt full and I got up set and I express I didn't like what he said we went back and forth and it just ended wrong,I was just hoping maybe a day or two for us to cool off, not cut of all lines of communication

• you didn't tell anything new. *what* is that "something hurtful?"

• Well he said that I ask to many questions like I'm in elementary school, and I took offense to it, there was nothing wrong about me asking questions, I took it as being interested in him...