What are some things all girls have in common?

What is something majority of girls do, think, and whatever.
And not your boobs and vaginas..

127

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls in general are more emotionally driven than guys. We need to feel loved, wanted, appreciated, ect. Guys get a bad rap for being horny all the time, but in reality, girls want sex just as bad. The desire is simply surrounded by layers of emotional complexities. We feel that we can't have sex without a spark or connection, or if the guy isn't committed enough, or a ton of other reasons, where guys just do it because they want it and they don't have all these emotional needs to deal with. Girls are also less logical; we let our emotions drive our actions more than guys do. That's why when a girl bursts into tears while she's on her period, her boyfriend will try and analyze her reason for crying, and she'll only get more frustrated because there IS no reason that she's crying--she just FEELS like it.

• Wow thank you, that was defiantly the answer I was looking for.

• I'm not overly emotional, and don't cry unless I'm really sad, keep my emotions to myself really along with any emotional problems, which I don't have lots of and I'm pretty logical too, even more than a few guys I know, I rarely show emotions, seems I'm not a girl by these standards.

Also not all girls need the guy to have a connection to have sex with them.

• I know, I'm just speaking in generalizations.