What are some things all girls have in common?

What is something majority of girls do, think, and whatever.
Updates:
And not your boobs and vaginas..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls in general are more emotionally driven than guys. We need to feel loved, wanted, appreciated, ect. Guys get a bad rap for being horny all the time, but in reality, girls want sex just as bad. The desire is simply surrounded by layers of emotional complexities. We feel that we can't have sex without a spark or connection, or if the guy isn't committed enough, or a ton of other reasons, where guys just do it because they want it and they don't have all these emotional needs to deal with. Girls are also less logical; we let our emotions drive our actions more than guys do. That's why when a girl bursts into tears while she's on her period, her boyfriend will try and analyze her reason for crying, and she'll only get more frustrated because there IS no reason that she's crying--she just FEELS like it.

3|8
    2|0
    • Wow thank you, that was defiantly the answer I was looking for.

• Show All
    • I'm not overly emotional, and don't cry unless I'm really sad, keep my emotions to myself really along with any emotional problems, which I don't have lots of and I'm pretty logical too, even more than a few guys I know, I rarely show emotions, seems I'm not a girl by these standards.

Also not all girls need the guy to have a connection to have sex with them.

• I know, I'm just speaking in generalizations.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Want guys to notice them.

Want to feel secure in a relationship even if its not possible.

Want sex to feel emotionally right (flattering and validating).

Put other girls down in some way whether it be intellectually, physically, morally.

1|1
    1|0
  • What ALL girls have absolutely in common is the fact that each and every one of them had their heart broken by an idiot which caused a present and a future mind issue that all guys are like that.

1|0
    0|1
  • they are all crazy bitches.

women should come equipped with:

- a collar and a leash

- a cage

- and a poo bag

0|3
    12|1
  • woman are so emotional it's dangerous to their well being. That's why men are here to pull in the reigns and be in control. But nowadays women want to be boss of everything so everything falls apart.

0|2
    2|0
    • This sounds sexist as hell but I truly believe this is true. I think there is a reason that men naturally came into all the positions of power and have historically been the decision makes in many aspects of life. Because we're the only ones who can handle it. Our ability to control our emotions means overall better decision making. Not perfect, but typically better than a female.

• Periods (most of us), usually able to give birth to children, body curves, live on earth (as far as we know)

0|0
    0|0
  • We all want to be loved and feel needed and like we are important. We all want to be complimented.

1|1
    0|0
  • vaginas.

2|5
    0|0
  • They like to laugh or have fun..or maybe that's everyone?

0|0
    0|1
  • Duh, not all girls are the same... *rolling my eyes"

0|0
    0|0
  • All girls seem self-entitled to varying degrees.

1|1
    0|0
  • They all give me a special feeling down below...

0|0
    0|0
  • All girls are love to be loved...

0|0
    0|0
  • They have periods an XX chromosome

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow get a life

0|0
    0|0
  • The one thing I've noticed with myself and my friends is that we all overthink things.

6|1
    0|0
    • yup! analyze it til there's nothing left to analyze but thy we keep on analyzing hahaha

• Freaking estrogen!

• Thats what my girlfriend used to do. She would overthink EVERYTHING. She once said, "why are the drapes in you living room blue? Is it because you are depressed when you get home and the drapes add to the mood? Or maybe its because you like to think of the ocean while watching TV?"

It's a liitle weird actually...

• Well you already put an update of the only thing all girls truly have in common, boobs and vaginas. Women are crazy you really think there is something about us all that is the same? No way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn, I was going to put we all have periods...

0|0
    0|0
    • This COULD be true, but some who have had hysterectomies wouldn't have periods. Same with any with other medical issues. :p

• they are emotional

0|3
    0|0

Recommended myTakes