Do you feel as if you have learned a lot from any one particular significant other?

I know I learned just about everything from an older Frenchwoman, for example.

What about you? Do you feel really grateful to anyone from your past? Please relate the story!
Please RATE! Thx!

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I learned from my first relationship that I was not the type of girl who took abuse (figured this out when he attacked me for talking to a mutual friend and I broke his nose) I never thought I'd be the one who would be submissive and be in fear of my partner, but all girls think that at first and then look at how many are with abusive partners because they're afraid.

I'm learning from my current boyfriend how a healthy relationship works. I'm figuring out who I am and what I like and dislike in a partner and so far, he's been able to meet all my expectations.

• Great answer. Sorry this happened, it's not something you should have to learn to deal with.

Did you rate the question? Thanks!