I am occasionally impulsive and don't think about people's reaction till after the fact, is this a turn off?

So my mother and I frequently bust each others chops and it's all done in a joking matter ... But because it's on Facebook I'm not sure how people would react. I was really pulling my moms legs and was living in the moment. So this guy who likes me, and I him, gets into the conversation and seems to be entertained with the discussion and later decides to bow out of the conversation. He is a bit conservative and big into family ... The more I think about it the more I believe I'm just an idiot since people

Who don't know my relationship with my mom may say I'm ungrateful and mean to my mom. Are my worries unfounded? And is it a turn off to see others busting each others chops? Lastly how can I fix my lapse in judgement? Thanks

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I speak my mind with my family too. When I was on the phone one day with my mom I was talking like I naturally do with her and my crush was in front of me. When I hung up, he said I was damn rude to my mom. I was shocked because I didn't realize that's how it looks like. It blew me to think someone I like thinking I am ungrateful and rude to my mom. Just don't talk to her like that when you are in front of others from now on. That's how I do it now. I also learn to speak nicer to my mom.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok thanks for the advice! I mean we were on the verge of becoming official and I just can't believe I didn't think about it before hand! Thank you again!

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes