Does this mean he never liked me in that way? PLEASE HELP

Why would he let me walk away?

I'd been hooking up with this guy a few times, and from his actions, I could tell he wanted more- cooking me breakfast, actually getting to know me, spending quality time without the sex, we have a lot in common, etc. I knew all along I liked him, but wasn't sure of him, so I told him I liked him and he said he liked me too but was wanting to go with the flow for right now. We had sex a couple more times before I realized I couldn't do it anymore and sent him this:

"so I just wanted to clear things with what's going on, and I'd be lying to myself if I didn't say something, but I know I like you more than what's going on and I don't think you are interested in the same thing at this point. if you would like to be more, I'd love to do that with you, but if not, you're always a friend to me :)"

he said:

"i really appreciate the honesty and your willingness to be forward about this. you're right when you said that I am not looking for anything serious, so I agree with you. as far as being friends, I'm down because you're a great girl and I have a lot of fun with you :)"

so...i guess he just liked the sex more rather than me or was he just not really ready for a relationship?

i took time to respond back (like 12 hours, whoops) and I just said ":) well that's good. I think you're a good guy too, (guys name), and I have loads of fun with you as well" and he never responded.

where does it leave things?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Go directly to the friend zone. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

0|0
    0|0
  • It leaves things with friends with benefits relationship. Whether or not you keep up the benefits part of the relationship is up to you (because he'd probably jump on it), but know that if you continue to spend time with him in an intimate way, you're just going to feel stronger about him and potentially get hurt.

My advice: stay strictly friends with this guy. Hang out with him in groups or in public, but don't slip back into the sex. He made it clear he doesn't want anything serious, and you do. If you try to make it something other than that, you'll only get hurt.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes