Does this mean he never liked me in that way? PLEASE HELP

Why would he let me walk away?

I'd been hooking up with this guy a few times, and from his actions, I could tell he wanted more- cooking me breakfast, actually getting to know me, spending quality time without the sex, we have a lot in common, etc. I knew all along I liked him, but wasn't sure of him, so I told him I liked him and he said he liked me too but was wanting to go with the flow for right now. We had sex a couple more times before I realized I couldn't do it anymore and sent him this:

"so I just wanted to clear things with what's going on, and I'd be lying to myself if I didn't say something, but I know I like you more than what's going on and I don't think you are interested in the same thing at this point. if you would like to be more, I'd love to do that with you, but if not, you're always a friend to me :)"

he said:

"i really appreciate the honesty and your willingness to be forward about this. you're right when you said that I am not looking for anything serious, so I agree with you. as far as being friends, I'm down because you're a great girl and I have a lot of fun with you :)"

so...i guess he just liked the sex more rather than me or was he just not really ready for a relationship?

i took time to respond back (like 12 hours, whoops) and I just said ":) well that's good. I think you're a good guy too, (guys name), and I have loads of fun with you as well" and he never responded.

where does it leave things?

11