He likes me? he likes me not? so confused.

Alright so I recently ended things with this guy (we'll call him jeff), and this other guy (we'll call him jack), I've had this thing with jeff for a while and jack always asked how me and jeff were doing and always interested in it. and jack, is on the football team and I'm the manager, we always talk. and recently since me and jeff have been no longer an item I've had some feelings for jack. Jack has this girl though, that he says he might really like, but she lives far away. but later after he told me that, I was cold waiting for my ride after the football game and it was only me and him, and I just started hugging him, and like we wouldn't let go. and he's like, " oh my rides here! gotta go!" and then was like, "wait never mind, you can come back if you want. :) " and so I did, but like, he always teases me, and always seems to make sure he's around me. does this mean that jack has feelings for me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe. Because the other chick lives far away, it's no wonder he'd flirt around with other chicks. Long distance bull never works, trust me. If you don't wanna play games, hug him and lay all the cards on the table. Being open is the best approach.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes