What do you think about this? are we alone? are we being checked up on?

I thought it would be kind of cool to see what some people would think and say about aliens. Do you believe they exist? Do you think all the strange lights that have been seen and captured on camera are fake? Is earth really the only planet to inhabit life? If there are aliens where does that leave God and the heavens? Open your mind, tell me what you think about this.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Aliens do exist. Whether or not they have the ability to travel here if the more important question. If god is a being, he is a member of a species just like we are. Though, it's more likely that he's the personification of the precise clockwork of the universe.