What do you think about this? are we alone? are we being checked up on?

I thought it would be kind of cool to see what some people would think and say about aliens. Do you believe they exist? Do you think all the strange lights that have been seen and captured on camera are fake? Is earth really the only planet to inhabit life? If there are aliens where does that leave God and the heavens? Open your mind, tell me what you think about this.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Aliens do exist. Whether or not they have the ability to travel here if the more important question. If god is a being, he is a member of a species just like we are. Though, it's more likely that he's the personification of the precise clockwork of the universe.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think aliens probably exist, but I doubt they've visited Earth

I think it messes with the idea of religion, but I don't see why God couldn't make different organisms around the universe(seems strange to have such a big universe but only have life on Earth)

0|0
    0|0
  • If we discover aliens I will stop believing in God.

I don't think God created extra-terrestrial life, because he didn't say he did.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am kind of speechless here... "because he didn't say he did?" Really?

• Show All
    • Someone as close minded as yourself will burn in hell

• Your question is huge bro. Way to big to answer here.

But I'll give my main reason

The God of the Bible is the only philosophy that is honest about human nature and consistent in what it teaches. Not what Christians teach mind you. Because Christians are all lumped up I put "Other" when I mark the religion box. Because "Christan" includes nuts like Harold Camping.

I'm talking about Bible based. Clear-headed. Dictated information.

Not the pigeon hole I call "experience"

• YOU'RE A ALIEN JESSE!

0|0
    0|0
  • im sure there are other places that have life but I don't think the lights people see are aliens though.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes