What are your thoughts on medical marijuana?

Do you believe that medical marijuana actually helps people out? or do you believe that it should legalized. I've been around smokers my entire life, an majority of them that I come in contact with seem like better, readjusted people, an most of them down to earth. Much happier then any drinkers that I've known. But what are your thoughts on this plant?

65

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude here in india there's a town kasaul where it is legal to have marijuana...and its natural marijuana here in india,specially in mountain areas but a marijuana mixed with chemicals produce bad results on mind and body.,...so as long as you are taking natural marijuana its good..

Marijuana good effects>

1.It makes a person peaceful.

2.It makes you realize who you are and where you stand.

3.As you said it makes a person down to earth, in other way it ends your ego.

4.A person starts to think positively...nd more

BAD EFFECTS>

1.cancer

2.cancer

3.cancer.

It increases the chances of cancer and cardiac diseases.

Dude you have seen many movies on this herb like pineapple express and many more but you must watch this documentry "BOM:ONE DAY AHEAD OF DEMOCRACY" it is real story of kasaul(india) where world's top class marijuana is found :)

• 4.It increases the chances of mental diseases.

• u are right my friend but it'll increases the chances of mental diseases only if you are taking chemical mixed marijuana...pure marijuana has no bad effects on brain