Trip to Disneyland for B-Day

My girlfriend loves Disneyland. We've been together for almost 3 years but have yet to go together.

My birthday is coming up this Saturday and it just so happens her family is also coming down so they can all go to Disneyland. She made plans for me to go with her and her family on the day of my birthday.

Granted, I don't have any plans nor did I have anything set. Nonetheless, I DO NOT WANT TO GO. She never even asked me if I wanted to go, she just assumed I'd be going.

Am I a bad boyfriend if I tell her I don't feel like going? Does she have any right making plans for me like that?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don;t you want to go? Its Disneyland!