He hasn't talked to me since we did it, what do I do?

There's this guy that I like and me and him had sex and he hasn't talked to me since we did it, what do I do ? We never dated but I've like him for a year and he's known about it. We've made out a lot and stuff , and he always was sweet and nice to me. But then during the summer we kept fighting and then just didn't talk at all , the night before we had sex we were talking like good friends and old times , then we did it , and he's ignored me since.
New update, me and him have stoped talking, its been a year now, and I've just found out that he and my best friend made-out. They also made fun of me together behind my back. But I still love him, with all my heart, should I give up, or try and fix things ?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• He got what he wanted and is moving onto other prospects. He hit it and quit. Pretty simple.