What is your favorite part of DisneyLand?

I recently went and had to choose. Next time I go I want to know the most popular parts to see first.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• unbelievably it would be "IT'S A SMALL WORLD!" I go there 1st & sing that song the whole time I'm in the park.

1|0
    0|0
    • You and my grandmother have something in common. She likes all of the water rides too.

• Show All
    • I must admit, I thoroughly enjoyed it as well. There is not a guideline that states that you must disagree with grandparents is there? Smiles...

• It's nice that you can have fun with them. Always remember that, especially every time you go to Disney.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The only Disney park I've been to is Tokyo Disney Sea, and I must say the Indiana Jones ride was pretty awesome. I went on it 3 times and chipped in for pictures with the people I went with. I like trying to find all the people dressed up as characters too and get pics with them (I'm THAT tourist). I'm not sure what DisneyWorld/Land has in the states, but I'm sure there's way more stuff!

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been to Disney World enough times to lose count, though I don't even like the rides there that much. I guess space mountain, big thunder mountain, splash mountain, test track, tower of terror, haunted mansion, pirates of the caribbean, etc. were OK at some point. I've always like real roller coasters more though. Universal has more teen and up rides, Disney is manly for elementary school students as far as I'm concerned. Busch Gardens is also good for teens and up.

1|0
    0|0
    • *liked. *mainly

• Yeah, didn't have time to go to B. Gardens this time. Wanted to though. Thanks for the advice. A lot more to do in this life.

• The fact that when I was 5 visiting it to me meant to have a complete fulfillment of life!

From the perspective of today it seems a little silly...

1|0
    0|0
    • I want to experience all of the heartfelt pleasure before I lose all innocence of the world in perspective of learned reality. And maybe even then, I can still keep hope that not all is corrupt. Naivity is not essential for letting go of all negativity. Some use video games and cards, sports, yoga, meditation, live chat sites, and so forth. Everyone has an escape. Thanks...

• I vaguely remember enjoying a haunted house roller coaster type thing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, that was awesome, and it has been updated. The ghosts take your head and put it on their own. No more giveaways...

• So nowadays you die? That's quite the upgrade.

• heh heh, creepy cool it is...

• the exit... loooool I duno I've been to the paris one but when your younger I think its more fun than if I were to go now. but I do like disney stuff

0|0
    0|0
    • It's a great place to go for couples ^^

• to be honest, I don't find paris very interesting. I mean the cakes patisseries are good but its like england only with french people

• Epcot. Best food and great variety.

1|0
    0|0
  • LOVE big thunder mountain

1|0
    0|0
  • Space Mountain, duh.

1|0
    0|0
    • But I didn't like the complete darkness. It whipped me around because I was in the back and it made me terrified that I would flip out of the coaster. But it was still cool. And the person in front of me kept saying "oh s+it..." So I must not have been the only one..

Recommended myTakes