What is your favorite part of DisneyLand?

I recently went and had to choose. Next time I go I want to know the most popular parts to see first.

27

Most Helpful Guy

• unbelievably it would be "IT'S A SMALL WORLD!" I go there 1st & sing that song the whole time I'm in the park.

• You and my grandmother have something in common. She likes all of the water rides too.

• I must admit, I thoroughly enjoyed it as well. There is not a guideline that states that you must disagree with grandparents is there? Smiles...

• It's nice that you can have fun with them. Always remember that, especially every time you go to Disney.