If a girl is 19 and never had a boyfriend...

Is it probably because she's ugly? Boring? Arrogant?...

What's most often the reason? Because I don't know what's wrong with me :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be any of the above. It could be she's just not found a man she's shares mutual attraction. It could be she has other priorities in her life. If I had to give an answer that's most likely the cause most of the time, it's probably going to be she is ugly, since even attractive women who are boring and/or arrogant will still attract boys.

And there is nothing wrong with you. Society puts pressure on people to get relationships, so for those who are left out, they might think something is wrong with them. For the vast majority of the cases, there's nothing. If that's your picture, you definitely are not ugly, and I'm not saying that because I fancy brunettes either lol.

Don't fret about not having a boyfriend yet. You are only 19, and when one worries too much about they, they inadvertantly and unknowingly give of desperation vibes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The reasons: the girl is shyreligious/has strict parents who won't allow her to date before 18..and of course, she won't have sex. That keeps the big majority of potential boyfriends looking elsewhere when you're a teeenager.

So, there's nothing to regret and nothing wrong with the girl's personality. Quie the cotrary, she's good a lot of sense.

0|1
    0|0
  • i wouldn't really think anything of her, probably just hasn't met enough guys, or shy with guys. there is nothing wrong with you, plenty of people in your situation all over the world at your age even older. you just don't hear it enough to think wow its not only me then.

0|1
    0|0
    • i am 30years old, but I don''t give a flying f*** about never having a girlfriend. there is more too life then just having relationships.

• Could be:

-Her body language is off so she might come across as unapproachable or uninviting. No one wants to approach someone who looks like they'd bite their head off

-Guys are interested but she sits around thinking guys are supposed to flock to her

-She's ugly

1|2
    0|0
  • i have met a lot of girls that was ugly inside out and had boyfriends, I have met boring people that had boyfriends and I have met arrogant and bitch girls that had boyfriends. So I wouldn't think that. I would think you were even one of those people who wouldn't see a flirting guy if he slapped you in the face or maybe you haven't felt the need to have a boyfriend and wasn't looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is wrong with you I know plenty girls that are awesome girls and have never had a boyfriend, also to note that I'm 18 and have yet to have a girlfriend, when I tell people this they think I'm joking and are like "There's no way you've been single this whole time." But anyways its okay and your not the only one. Some people don't even start dating till their 20's. So don't be sad or discouraged, you're fine and I bet your a really sweet girl. Hang in there! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is wrong with you. There are a lot of women out there who have never had a boyfriend. There are probably a lot of guys out there in the same position also.

If you are worried about it, ask some guy out or join some university groups to meet guys and have discussions about shared interests.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm. There are many different possible reasons as to why she has never had a boyfriend before. But my usual guesses would be either that she is shy, she doesn't want a boyfriend or a lot of guys are intimidated by her due to her good looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 20 & have never had a bf.. nothing wrong with you!

Don't settle for anything less.

1|1
    0|0
  • do you even get approached, hit on by guys, asked out by them?

0|0
    0|0
  • She's ugly.

She's shy.

She has never wanted a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • She just hasn't met ME yet ;)

2|1
    0|0
  • Or maybe because she's unapproachable?

0|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't talk to enough guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not based on the fact that something's wrong with you or anything of that type p..it's probaly because they think they wouldn't be good enough for you or they are intimidated about approaching you.im 21 and nothing yet I say it's because I want more then to just mess around which is what most of the guys that approach mr want

0|0
    1|0
  • stop feeling sorry for yourself, you're hot as f***, every guy I know would want to break his d*** off in your ass... grow a pair and ask some guys out

0|0
    2|3
  • i woud just think she was probably shy so she didn't meet that many guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Many people go without

relationships for many of

years doesn't mean you

any of the above you listed.

Might be trying too hard...

0|0
    0|0