Do plus sized girls like me have a chance with a sweet, caring guy?

Anyone wanna answer this? I'm curious as to how many guys actually do like us plus sized girls, hard to find a decent one

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm such a gentleman and reasonably good-looking (beauty's in the eye of the beholder I suppose), I've been known to like plus size girls a lot more - especially if she was very caring.

Short answer, you can have a sweet caring guy. Be warned that at around your age group, most boys are not part of that description. The decent guys are usually the quiet ones, but they're not actually quiet. Yobs tend to be louder, so the decent ones seem silent.

0|0
    0|0
    • well, thank you for your answer, its actually the best I've gotten. you do seem like a real gentleman and that is hard to find and guys around my age are hard to find in what I look for, so older men are more my forte but also hard to find as well

• Be warned that there are guys who pretend to be like us (they are the nice guy tm) and they give people like me a bad name. It's doubly annoying.

• yea I know, I dated a guy like that a few years back, my heart still isn't the same

• Trust me you have a high chance that guys would like you. What a guy would more likely look at is how you take care of your teeth, or skin, and general hygiene. The fact of being overweight does give the image of having little self care, because that's how the general population sees it but just prove it wrong by taking care of everything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes don't worry plus size girls get attnetion too. My cousin is pretty fat and she has had 4 relationships and just recently she got married.

0|0
    0|0
    • bein phat ain't the problem its findin the right guy that's my problem, I tend to attract the wrong ones

• that's not your only problem, that is everybody's problem too. I for instance can't attract the ones I like, yet I always seem to attract the ones that I don't like.

• well ever think the ones you attract could be the ones you may like if you give them the chance, maybe you might get lucky in the end

• Um you can...but beware of the guys who prey on your perceived lack of self esteem. Guys treat you better as a person the nicer your body is. Especially if you're young, you don't wanna waste your teen years being fat. Just lose the weight and watch your love life improve. You want to have the power that a really hot girl has. Fat girls don't run game on guys but hot girls do. You won't get first pick of guys if you're fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but in all honesty, it will take a lot more time and possible work for you to find him.

Being plus sized for many shallow pigs/a**holes devalues you in the dating world. So you have to work your way through those jerks before you can find a really good one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am plus-sized and I've always had "decent" boyfriends by my standards. They've been nice, funny, intelligent, and fun. Most of them have been either thin or "in-shape", but I've dated guys at drastically different weights.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes